Ebay.in any deals?

Sorry if already posted.
Republic Day sale is on
18th Jan to 31st Jan
Camera, Pendrive, Mobile phones, Digital Photoframe, Mp3 player etc given as gift.

Depending on the gift, I think it is roughly around 10% saved, if we keep it.

Diwali2011_2_21.jpg

Logitech Harmony 300 Universal Remote @ 44% OFF

Bought the Logitech Harmony 300 Universal Remote on eBay today

Logitech Universal Harmony 300 Remote- (Company sealed Box with Genuine Bill) | eBay

These things usually go for between Rs 1,500 - 2,000 in India, so Rs 1,099 means a fair amount of discount over retail price. Free shipping is an added bonus. I had a 5% Off coupon that brought the final cost down to Rs 1,044 for me.

The remote has good reviews on Amazon & NewEgg.
Amazon.com: Logitech Harmony 300 Remote Control 915-000143: Electronics
Newegg.com - Logitech 915-000132 Universal Harmony 300 Remote

If you are fed up with juggling the remotes between TV, DVD, AVR and what-ever-else, then this can a good VFM investment.

Please note that the Harmony 300 supports only FOUR (4) devices at a time.

Cheers.

Re: Logitech Harmony 300 Universal Remote @ 44% OFF

Bought the Logitech Harmony 300 Universal Remote on eBay today

Logitech Universal Harmony 300 Remote- (Company sealed Box with Genuine Bill) | eBay

These things usually go for between Rs 1,500 - 2,000 in India, so Rs 1,099 means a fair amount of discount over retail price. Free shipping is an added bonus. I had a 5% Off coupon that brought the final cost down to Rs 1,044 for me.

The remote has good reviews on Amazon & NewEgg.
Amazon.com: Logitech Harmony 300 Remote Control 915-000143: Electronics
Newegg.com - Logitech 915-000132 Universal Harmony 300 Remote

If you are fed up with juggling the remotes between TV, DVD, AVR and what-ever-else, then this can a good VFM investment.

Please note that the Harmony 300 supports only FOUR (4) devices at a time.

Cheers.

thanks a lot ! i was kind-of bewildered using 3 remotes at once. read your post, put a 100/- coupon to good use, and just ordered the remote from above ebay link for a good fig. of 999/- :clapping:

Hi all

Dont we get invoice/bill for the items purchased thru ebay. I have recently purchased a 30 mtr QED speaker cable from a seller thru ebay. The item received with a delivery note without clearly mentioning that it is a QED cable and also without any price mentioned in the note. Also it is mentioned in the note that the product is not for sale and will be used for demo purpose only. I have sent a mail to the seller and he is claiming that there will not be any bill/invoice as the item is purchased thru ebay. I was surprised with his claim that there will not be any bill/invoice for the purchase.
I have sent him a mail let me see what he responds to.

Thanks.

Dont we get invoice/bill for the items purchased thru ebay?
It depends. If the seller clearly mentioned bill & warranty in the item description, then he is bound by eBay terms to provide the same.

But if the seller doesn't mention bill and/or warranty in the description, then he is under no obligation to provide them. Sort of falls under the "buyer beware" policy, I guess. This is usually the case with demo items, used items, gray market items etc.

Sometimes the seller says "dealer warranty" instead of manufacturer's warranty - very shady practice, you should watch out for it. This is usually for 3 to 6 months and you have to send the item back to the seller. Your guess is as good as mine if we will ever see the item again.

I have been buying on eBay.in for nearly 2 years now and learned this lesson early on. Now I always verify if I am getting a proper bill & manufacturer warranty before I purchase an item - especially electronic goods.

It happened to me two times that the seller mentioned item comes with b&w but didn't provide the same. Both times I raised a dispute on eBay and they made the seller provide a proper tax invoice and warranty card for the items.

Cheers.

Thanks for the information.

I think in my case it was not mentioned by the seller in ebay that it is with bill & warranty and hence I cannot insist for the same. May be its a demo item. I purchased the QED speaker (30 mtrs) cable for 2k with some discount by the seller and also I had a 5% discount coupon. It is clearly mentioned (embedded) on the speaker cable with the QED name and UK manufactured. Now I have to see how this works when I connect with my speakers.

Anyway thanks for enlightening me how to verify before ordering the items thru ebay. Will surely keep this in mind before I place the order next time.

Thanks

Thanks for the information.

I think in my case it was not mentioned by the seller in ebay that it is with bill & warranty and hence I cannot insist for the same. May be its a demo item. I purchased the QED speaker (30 mtrs) cable for 2k with some discount by the seller and also I had a 5% discount coupon. It is clearly mentioned (embedded) on the speaker cable with the QED name and UK manufactured. Now I have to see how this works when I connect with my speakers.

Anyway thanks for enlightening me how to verify before ordering the items thru ebay. Will surely keep this in mind before I place the order next time.

Thanks
Probably its an imported item in which seller may not be able to provide bill and warranty..its a simple thing in imported items..

thanks a lot ! i was kind-of bewildered using 3 remotes at once. read your post, put a 100/- coupon to good use, and just ordered the remote from above ebay link for a good fig. of 999/- :clapping:

Could u tell which coupon you used ? Thanks.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back