Ebay.in any deals?

Does anybody know if ebay.in are going to have any Valentine's Day deals similar to the deals they have on festivals (i.e. buy above Rs.5000 and get assured free gift)?
Thing is, I want to buy something but if there is going to be good deal in the near horizon then I can wait for few days.
Anyone in the know???

Does anybody know if ebay.in are going to have any Valentine's Day deals similar to the deals they have on festivals (i.e. buy above Rs.5000 and get assured free gift)?
Thing is, I want to buy something but if there is going to be good deal in the near horizon then I can wait for few days.
Anyone in the know???
for high value transactions you should use 10% coupons, which is most likely you get during these days...don't go for free gifts as they are cheaper than coupons usually and there are many complains for not getting gifts or very late...
anyhow waiting for week will not cause you any harm...

I know 10% coupons or even 5% coupons are great for high transactions, but I never seem to get them when needed. And if the thing you are trying to buy is in limited quantity and selling like hotcakes then the option waiting for a discount coupon is is not really tenable.

5% or 500 rupees on purchase of xxxx value and 10% or 1000Rs on purchase of XXXX value. They never give flat discount coupons. I keep getting one all the time........

I agree with Kittu.

I think 5%/10% discount with limitations as 500/1000 is useless for high value transaction. In that case, it is better to go for seasonal promotional offer.

I have two accounts with ebay and I got three flat discount coupons of Rs.150/- consecutively, but for a minimum purchase of Rs.1000/-. Also I am getting 10% coupons frequently these days.

I have two accounts with ebay and I got three flat discount coupons of Rs.150/- consecutively, but for a minimum purchase of Rs.1000/-. Also I am getting 10% coupons frequently these days.

A particular discount voucher from one account cannot be used for any other ebay accounts.

In other words those vouchers are not transferable.

(Except some common vouchers)

same here..I have 5-6 accounts with my brother and we keep getting 150 off on 200 purchase and 5-10% discount coupons on alternate account..
similar case here, except that i havent got the 10% coupons
15 days back I got 2 10% coupons, which I used to avail 1000 rs dicount on himedia 600B from Detna and 300 rs dicount for logitech 525..
5% or 500 rupees on purchase of xxxx value and 10% or 1000Rs on purchase of XXXX value. They never give flat discount coupons. I keep getting one all the time........
you are right but we can use accordingly..
Used 2 150 rs coupon same time for rechargeable batteries..
Only thing you have to keep things ready to buy when coupon comes..

Last edited:
this seller lists hundreds of blu ray DVDs @ 419/-, are they original?? can't be! theres no way to check, in one or two DVDs he has mentioned malaysian release, any one knows the reality

jmoviegallery | eBay

this seller lists hundreds of blu ray DVDs @ 419/-, are they original?? can't be! theres no way to check, in one or two DVDs he has mentioned malaysian release, any one knows the reality

jmoviegallery | eBay

Friend why not you asked the seller ,,, if it is malaysian .. then thing buy or not ,,if uk or usa blindly buy dont ask any other ,,,,,,

also you have e bay paisapay support ,,, if not your likewise or seller tell lies then you returned to ebay :eek::eek::eek:

They are all Malaysian bootlegs!

My conversation through eBay's "Ask a question" option with the seller:
Q - Can you please mention how many disc are there in this & the bluray is from which region?

Seller's answer - There is only one blu ray 25 GB disc. and it is a region free movie.

Q - The original disc comes in a 50GB dual layer disc with more than 40GB of data on it, so this is not original then???

Seller's answer - Its a Malaysian make product.

Original Movies means - they had copied it from Original disc.

When I ventured for Avatar 3D, the person told me the same. When I told him that it is not being sold anywhere, it only comes with Panasonic bluray player, then he told me the actual story.

There is a difference in dealing 'with' original movies and dealing 'in' original movies. he he :lol:

We get pirated Blu Rays here for Rs. 200 - 250. I never bought one so cant comment on the quality.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back