Ebay.in any deals?

It seems to be the price are reduced for the memory devices now.
Here is an another product at cheap price, 16GB pendrive Sandisk Cruzer.

Sandisk 16GB Cruzer Blade Pen Drive, Price, Features, Specifications, Reviews | Tradus

I got it 10 days back for Rs.529 with free shipping. It is very good but slow in copying the files. I am using this for my yamaha receiver for playing songs thru usb port. It is of a very minimal size and works nice for the price.

Thanks

Can't make a refund claim through the website, even when the seller has agreed to take back the "duplicate" blu-rays.
Called ebay support twice but even they couldn't/ didn't do it. Sent an email to customer support, forwarded email from the seller.

This is so painful to deal with ebay. I will avoid purchasing anything from ebay that is more than 500.

Can't make a refund claim through the website, even when the seller has agreed to take back the "duplicate" blu-rays.
Called ebay support twice but even they couldn't/ didn't do it. Sent an email to customer support, forwarded email from the seller.

This is so painful to deal with ebay. I will avoid purchasing anything from ebay that is more than 500.

this is one thing that is placed firmly in my mind (ie, to buy only small stuff which are either unique, or one would have to search a lot locally). but sometimes i do slip :p

hope you get your refund soon.

just want to share my recent experience with eBay ..
Recently won the bid for a watch approx 3k...
Seller shipped the same model but of different dial color...(absolutely new and working)
I just sent a mail to seller and he agreed to give full refund..
I asked eBay for refund and they replied that you will get refund in 10-15 days as transaction was done through nationalised bank...
In 2 days money was transferred to my account without any hassles...

May be your experience is really painful but please don't make it generalised..

just want to share my recent experience with eBay ..
Recently won the bid for a watch approx 3k...
Seller shipped the same model but of different dial color...(absolutely new and working)
I just sent a mail to seller and he agreed to give full refund..
I asked eBay for refund and they replied that you will get refund in 10-15 days as transaction was done through nationalised bank...
In 2 days money was transferred to my account without any hassles...

May be your experience is really painful but please don't make it generalised..

Man - how can I generalize? I can share my own experience only!!! And I am sharing my own experience only!!!!
If I have a painful experience, do you want me to smile and say ebay is the best?
Or are you saying I should recommend ebay even if I have faced issues with refund?

I am not able to understand your point when you say I should not generalize, it is beyond my capabilities. Do you care to elaborate?

1. ebay guarantee interface doesn't work for me.
2. I call CC several times and all they tell me is to try again, with different browsers. Couple of weeks pass by.
3. I send them email, as suggested by the CC guy who failed to resolve and there is no response for the email for many days.

This is the FIRST time I am asking for a refund. Even the seller has agreed over email to give a refund.

Do you get an idea WHY it is painful to deal with ebay, FOR ME?

How do you see this as a generalization - "I will avoid purchasing anything from ebay that is more than 500."

Am I asking everyone else to stop buying from ebay? For once, one could think that as generalization. But I am saying I will not buy from ebay, how is that a generalization?

Last edited:
hey anm, since the seller is willing to comply, would it be possible for you to make an out-of-portal settlement, just like we have an 'out-of-court settlement' ?! i have had the chance about 2-3 times earlier to deal/resolve issue(s) with a few ebay sellers, & they were quite ready to do it out of ebay's e-borders (though i had kind-of lured them with some kind of exchange with other product instead of asking for a full refund outright in the first instance :)). though not every seller on it would be willing to do that, understandably, but may be a way could be worked out, esp. since ebay staff itself has been so sloppy and sluggish in responding :indifferent14:

update - got a call (finally) from ebay claims dept. The person told me clearly that disks/ dvd etc are not covered under returns. I should have read the policy clearly. However, I insisted that the product was mentioned to be original while it was not. Even told her that the seller is willing to refund. But then again she said nothing can be done as per the policy.
Within 10 mins of this call, I got a call back from the same person, saying send the disks back and send the AWB number and will refund.

Have done the required. Now waiting.
So a learning - do NOT buy media/ movies from ebay. You may not be able to return as per the policy. Maybe lot of people rip and then return, or watch and return, forcing them to follow this policy.

hey anm, since the seller is willing to comply, would it be possible for you to make an out-of-portal settlement, just like we have an 'out-of-court settlement' ?! i have had the chance about 2-3 times earlier to deal/resolve issue(s) with a few ebay sellers, & they were quite ready to do it out of ebay's e-borders (though i had kind-of lured them with some kind of exchange with other product instead of asking for a full refund outright in the first instance :)). though not every seller on it would be willing to do that, understandably, but may be a way could be worked out, esp. since ebay staff itself has been so sloppy and sluggish in responding :indifferent14:

to me, finding how things work at ebay is more exciting than the refund itself :) Hope this experience will help people out here, and of course, myself.

update - got a call (finally) from ebay claims dept. The person told me clearly that disks/ dvd etc are not covered under returns. I should have read the policy clearly. However, I insisted that the product was mentioned to be original while it was not. Even told her that the seller is willing to refund. But then again she said nothing can be done as per the policy.
Within 10 mins of this call, I got a call back from the same person, saying send the disks back and send the AWB number and will refund.

Have done the required. Now waiting.
So a learning - do NOT buy media/ movies from ebay. You may not be able to return as per the policy. Maybe lot of people rip and then return, or watch and return, forcing them to follow this policy.

Now that's something which many of us are not knowing...thanks for the info...
I want to say sorry to if I hurt your feelings but I did not intend to do so...
I wanted to say that may be you had bad experience in one deal which may not be the same for each item and deal...
That's what I meant by generalised and you may have realised too...
As you said this was some special item which can be seen once and returned easily and That's why this policy was made...
Anyway it's always easy till everything goes well and becomes really difficult with any shopping portal once you have to go for refund..
You must have read experiences of many members with shopyourworld...
Still as seeker said you can get refund from dealer directly so hopes are there...
All the best

Last edited:
Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back