Ebay.in any deals?

Seller didnt give any tracking no.

I think there's a confusion here - let me try to clear it

Have a/c with both ebay and paypal

My paypal a/c is linked with my Saving bank a/c and I didnt want to use debit card - just in case there are any issues, as a result paid via paypal as guest/unregistered user with a citi bank cc card which is NOT linked with paypal.

Ebay.in wont allow dispute transaction as the item was purchased from Ebay.com. Dispute transaction can be filed by calling paypal support in India. Complaints cant be raised via website if the card is not registered with paypal.

Called Paypal today and raised a complaint they have given a ticket no. and the follow up will continue.

If nothing works(paypal, ebay), then log a complaint with your credit card company for fraud/forgery.

there is ongoing Aazadi Rocks Sale from 6th-11th Aug 2013 between 11am-11.15am and 5pm-5.15pm where there is 1500 plus coupons everyday available and the discount voucher varies from 100% off to 10% off. Max discount is Rs 400.00
Below were the coupons for today evening which expired already.

100% off NXM6PM6GTU
80% off XPWNWKKOKF
40% off RHKOQ7INN9
20% off RRDORMSH04
10% off DGUZ1HT5O3

I tried today 80% and 40% voucher to order my 2 items, but were already expired or used by other ebay members by 5.03pm, hence had to opt for 20% and 10% off voucher which worked.

I guess 100% off means discount of Rs 400.00 which I'm sure will be very limited.

So if you have any pending items to purchase from Ebay.in, try your luck during these two 15 mins durations from tomorrow (long weekend helps) and save some moolah in the bargain.

Here are a couple of coupons 7% or 750.00 rs max - VALID till 30th Sep 2013

GUTQV7FESV
P2MILKUYFH
KJ8FWZX6YI

Please let me know here or via PM as and when "you" use them, so I may mark them used. These are ALL the coupons I have, kindly don't message me for more.

Enjoy !

Hopefully, you'll get your money back as the seller didn't give you any tracking number or shipping label number.

If nothing works(paypal, ebay), then log a complaint with your credit card company for fraud/forgery.

Glad to post that I got my refund with Paypal's help in no time, needless to say I'm mighty impressed, sorry for updating all so late.

Cheers

If anyone has ebay.in discount coupon to spare, kindly PM me. Thanks in advance.

Ebay discount coupons are made user specific quite some time back. My coupon may not work for you. But if you are using ICICI/ AXIS / HDFC / Citibank or any other bank credit /debit cards, I am sure some kind of offers must be going on. Just type your bank name, followed by ebay on google and check. On my Axis bank cards, I am availing a 6% discount for almost an year now. Even if its a small purchase of say Rs. 300, I am used to apply it now. :p

Is it an actual magnifier product on sale? Or a CD that contains instruction documents on how to do the project?

It is just information on how to build the projection system.
It reminds me of the huge magnifying glass my dad brought for our black and white TV. After its novelty wore off it was quickly discarded.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back