Ebay.in any deals?

Got rs 100 off from icici netbanking coupon :) purchased a cooler master wave stand for my
Galaxy tab from eBay with 100 off :),

Lately I am seeing items for sale mostly by an ebay subsidiary company itself that sources items from US. Same items can be had for a lesser price through other sources than ebay. This maybe one of the resasons why people are going away from ebay and this thread too was forgotten.

I purchased this thru ebay on 17/05/13 havent received it yet. Paid via paypal using my citi cc card as a guest user.

Have waited for 01 month for delivery and dont expect to get it now, seller has stopped replying, what to do ?

You should raise a complaint with ebay customer care. I am not sure where the option is since you used guest account.

You should raise a complaint with ebay customer care. I am not sure where the option is since you used guest account.

One can still raise a complaint even if the purchase is made as a guest user. However, this cant be done thru the website BUT by calling paypal helpline on 1800-212-3852 during daytime. After verification they'll register your complaint and give a ticket no.

A complaint can be made anytime within 45 days from the time of sending funds.

Please call their phone support for any further queries as they are very helpful and will clear all your doubts.

The seller didn't give you any tracking number ?

If you don't have PayPal account, you can't complain. Do you have eBay or you checked out fully as guest user ? What you should do is file a chargeback with your credit card issuer if you don't have eBay / PayPal account.

If you have eBay and PayPal account, file a claim on both and you might get your money back, hopefully.

The seller didn't give you any tracking number ?

If you don't have PayPal account, you can't complain. Do you have eBay or you checked out fully as guest user ? What you should do is file a chargeback with your credit card issuer if you don't have eBay / PayPal account.

If you have eBay and PayPal account, file a claim on both and you might get your money back, hopefully.

Seller didnt give any tracking no.

I think there's a confusion here - let me try to clear it

Have a/c with both ebay and paypal

My paypal a/c is linked with my Saving bank a/c and I didnt want to use debit card - just in case there are any issues, as a result paid via paypal as guest/unregistered user with a citi bank cc card which is NOT linked with paypal.

Ebay.in wont allow dispute transaction as the item was purchased from Ebay.com. Dispute transaction can be filed by calling paypal support in India. Complaints cant be raised via website if the card is not registered with paypal.

Called Paypal today and raised a complaint they have given a ticket no. and the follow up will continue.

Last edited:
Hopefully, you'll get your money back as the seller didn't give you any tracking number or shipping label number.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back