EHP-608 network media player

Cicilia

I just bought one set of EHP-608 network media player which seems smaller than i imaged. I just was a little worried about its performing quality so that i can't help to try it on my LCD TV as soon as i saw it. Thank godness, it's fine and perfect. But after i finished enjoying a moive the device is hot outside. Won't it be any dangerous? Anyway it's a nice NMT player and deserve the price.

Device hotness is not dangerous, But make sure you have enough ventilation around your media player.
Without proper ventilation the device may damage with heat.

-Murali.

I just bought one set of EHP-608 network media player which seems smaller than i imaged. I just was a little worried about its performing quality so that i can't help to try it on my LCD TV as soon as i saw it. Thank godness, it's fine and perfect. But after i finished enjoying a moive the device is hot outside. Won't it be any dangerous? Anyway it's a nice NMT player and deserve the price.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back