End of My Status As Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear friend,

Congratulations and good wishes in your new venture.I hope to meet you sometime in near future,

Thanking you,

pksnathan

thank you for your help to everyone. wishing you the very best in your new venture

Venkat

I have to say that you have done a great job as a moderator esp. around the time when there was a lot of personal issues going around with members leaving and threatening to leave. Also when there was a lot of plagiarism about a year ago.

I think to tide through this iwth a level mind is a great achievement and a good education for all others.

Congrats on a job well done and best wishes at Decibel though I am not sure what your role is going to be.

Thank you everybody.

Mars, my task at Decibel is simple. To optimise the use of digital marketing as much as possible, and to see how I can work with Raghu to make Decibel grow. We are looking at some strategic options.

Cheers

Thank you everybody.

Mars, my task at Decibel is simple. To optimise the use of digital marketing as much as possible, and to see how I can work with Raghu to make Decibel grow. We are looking at some strategic options.

Cheers

How about putting an online shop ? Simple to start with digital marketing:cool: But you have to reveal the prices, so you may not;)

How about putting an online shop ? Simple to start with digital marketing:cool: But you have to reveal the prices, so you may not;)

Starting an online shop is an aim I have. The only issue is to start with products that are easy to buy, quite inexpensive, not easily available. Once I have a list of products ready, I will see what I can do.

Cheers

Starting an online shop is an aim I have. The only issue is to start with products that are easy to buy, quite inexpensive, not easily available. Once I have a list of products ready, I will see what I can do.

Cheers

Funny way to get popularize and keep presence in the online market.;)

Popularizing the website and digital marketing is first and the price is last. Easy way to popularize is quoting/keeping an high price item in low price and keeping an low price item is high price in forum.:cool:

Most forum guys will love to search for an cheap price and criticize your high price and your penetration will be deep initially and you will be all over in the search engine for high price. Then you loosen your prices at correct time you will be in the search engine in both ways.:lol:

I find it repugnant that this thread is being used by a erstwhile moderator to sell his current position as a dealer.

I find it repugnant that this thread is being used by a erstwhile moderator to sell his current position as a dealer.

No worries, see his reputation and his contribution to this forum..:cool:. We don't bother about that if he does too. It is only an clear note from him for explanation of queries raised in this thread.

Since you find my explanatory note repugnant, I have got it removed. Thank you.

Cheers

Hi Venkat,

Am just about a week old forum member. However, I have enjoyed going through your posts and suggestions in the past 2-3 months. Congrats on your new assignment and best of luck :)

I think that the status Dealer Member does away with any repugnance quite nicely.

I'm pretty sure that Venkat won't expect any special treatment as "Decibel" just as I'm sure he wouldn't misuse his personal ID (which I'm glad to see he has kept) for business promotion.
Decibel said:
Since you find my explanatory note repugnant, I have got it removed. Thank you.
Perhaps "Decibel" should repost in a Decibel thread?

I certainly take pains to differentiate. As 'Decibel', I only create or reply to threads in the dealership forum. Though I have seen many opportunities here people are looking for products or services that we have, I have not made any post. If at all I have done anything, it has been through PMs. The reason I posted the explanation was simply to clarify on the question of not showing prices in some of my threads.

I have re-posted the explanation in the Dealers forum.

As 'VenkatCR', I am again extra careful to keep away from controversies. My attempt would be to create or impart knowledge on technologies, new products, etc. No arguments, no heated discussions. If someone disagrees, it is, after all, their prerogative.

The reason I am posting here as Decibel is because I created this thread as a Mod. For some strange reason, the software does not allow me to post anything here as VenkatCR. I have no option but to post as Decibel.

Cheers

Last edited:
No worries, see his reputation and his contribution to this forum..:cool:. We don't bother about that if he does too. It is only an clear note from him for explanation of queries raised in this thread.

Sorry, i thought we live in a democracy :)

Sorry, i thought we live in a democracy :)

Yes, We live in democracy, so rules can be violated if valid...

If you are following regularly the forum, the answer given above by Decibel/venkatcr
The reason I am posting here as Decibel is because I created this thread as a Mod. For some strange reason, the software does not allow me to post anything here as VenkatCR. I have no option but to post as Decibel."
has been mentioned earlier too in his another post. So we dont bother what he does:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back