End of My Status As Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venkat Sir,

Sad to see you leave as a mod, hope you continue helping us folks in your new venture (read it as good discounts :p)

Thanks for your help and support and all the best for your new role.

Best regards,
Charan

Congrats Venkat, on your new venture..wishing you the very best

Congrats Venkat, wish you the best!!

I feel your tenure as Moderator made HFV more organised and disciplined... and I hope it will stay this way.

Regds,
Sonosphere

Congratulations Venkat and Wish you all the very best in your new Venture

Congrats Venkat

We will not look at you as a business man but as a music lover:licklips:

I dont even remember when I joined HFV, but I certainly do remember that I became a moderator on 8th July, 2010.
VenkatCR

Well I dont know the date,but you joined HFV in Jul 2008.Thanks for helping us time to time with detailed posts.As a moderator you were strict enough that some may find you rude too.But being a moderator,its part & parcel.I think you will better enjoy as a regular HFV member & feel relieved to help us as usual.
All the best.:)

My sincere thanks to everyone.

This is with reference to #50. I had originally posted using a wrong id, and I had requested the SuperMod to delete that post. What I said there was as follows:

Regarding a dealer being a moderator, I did discuss this extensively with the SuperMod, and both of us felt it is better that I not be a moderator. Even if I am fair in all my actions, every step I take will be looked at with suspicion by others, and there will be a lot of bad blood flowing. This is not healthy.

Srini, I will post technical articles whenever I get time as VenkatCR.

Ram, request you to be active as a mod for a little while and help SuperMod from getting inundated with work.

Once again my sincere thanks to everyone.

Cheers.

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for sparing your time and doing such a great job at HFV. My best wishes for your business venture.

Cheers, Kishor

Venkat

we had an excellent time in the forum with you as a MOD....all the best for the next venture........it seems now our communication with Decibel will become more favorable and fruitful

Arnab

Sir,

According to me, you have been the best moderator.

I hope whoever comes in your place will be as dynamic as you.

My sincere best wishes in your new venture.

V

Thanks for all your devotion and time for HFV. And happy selling :)

Hey Venkat,

Best of luck for you new venture ....... I know initially we didnt go along well, but with time it was good to have you .... Nice to know you still would be here in some or the other way ... best of luck again

We really miss you as moderater. Thanks for all the help.... Wish you very best..

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back