End of My Status As Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venkat, all the best on your new innings. Look forward to some good deals and your continued technical expertise.

Wishing you all the best and good luck in your new venture

Good-Luck-Balloons.jpeg

Thank you for your excellent work and contributions, Venkat. And best wishes for your new venture!

Venkat,
You have been an excellent moderator as well as contributor. Congratulations and good luck with your new venture.

Well i remember the days when Venkat was not the moderator and there used to be a better value addition from him (though we disagreed on moe than a few points) rather than after he became a mod. But i got to give him this that he was a super mod during his tenure.

Thanks Venkat and Wishing you all the best

Venkat, you have put up/ gone thru a lot to sincerely do your job as a mod. Kudos to that. I may not have been in agreement to some of your actions, but I always appreciate the time and effort you constantly put in to help others on this forum. The other mods will have their work cut out for them in your absence.

OTOH, nice to know you are teaming up with Raghu. I bought my first pair of speakers from him, great guy!

As Shake-spear once said "What's in a title?"

I hope you continue spreading the gyan the same way you've done all along. All the best for your new avatar.

Knowledgeable and passionate folks like you can only be beneficial to the larger community

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Hi Venkat,

I am very sorry to see you go off as a Moderator.

Hopefully your new job with Decibels is satisfying and keeps you connected well to all things HiFi.

With my best wishes.

Vinod R

Boss,

Good Luck. I'm sure to be in touch with you as a customer of Raghu.

Regds

Whats in a name or should I call it Handle?

What is satisfying is that you are still part of the HFV, moderator or not you would still be around to patiently answer every noobs (sometimes) stupid questions, wont you?

Thanks for all the help and doing the thankless job of a Mod.

All the best for your new venture.

Vj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back