End of My Status As Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Venkat, surely we will miss you as a moderator. I am sure you will continue to help us by contributing in this forum. All the very best.

Swami

Hi swami,

Long time no see.

@venkatcr, looking forward for your reviews, as a Forum Senior member. All the best for your future endeavour, will meet you some time.

N.Murali

Venkat,
Thanks for your contribution to HFV as a mod. All the very best for your new endeavour with Raghu :)

Best Wishes for your new assignment Venkat. You have contributed immensely to this forum. Although I havent been very active here, if i see a post or thread by "venkatcr" I make it a point to read it !!!

Venkat Sir,

So you have strengthened your presence and eyes in HFV... Earlier only handle is "VenkatCR" and now additionally "Decibel". So two eyes are on HFV:)

Congratulations.

Regards

My hearty congrats Venkat. This i am sure, will be the golden age of your life, you are getting paid to do what you LOVE :)

All the best :)

Regarding a dealer being a moderator, I did discuss this extensively with the SuperMod, and both of us felt it is better that I not be a moderator. Even if I am fair in all my actions, every step I take will be looked at with suspicion by others, and there will be a lot of bad blood flowing. This is not healthy.

Venkat

>>>

Wisely spoken. Conflict of interest.

Regards

Congrats Venkat aka Decibel....wish you the very best in your new innings

Hi Venkat, I always felt your opinions in your role as a moderator were valid. All the best in your future endeavours.

And yes, I am doing what I love. Imagine getting paid to watch movies and listen to music! What more can one ask for?

Cheers

There is something I will love even more, watching cricket, doing commentary on cricinfo and getting paid for it.:lol:

This IS a news. Just noticed this thread. Wish you the best in your new occupation, Venkat. Next time, I am in Chennai, I will come to Decibel, although I am not sure when that will be. I have spoken to Raghu a couple of times a long time ago (probably in 2009 when I was looking for an amp), and he seemed a very friendly person over the phone.

Regards.

Now its time to begin yet another thread to select new moderator and heated arguments/bashing/closing/deleting...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back