Energy RC Micro 5.0 for 10.5K on ebay

I don't understand this, deal is still open on ebay, what's the use of that deal if they'r not able to deal it

Try to get Energy Classic 5 pack (New Egg) or RC Micro 5 pack (Tiger Direct) and BIC f12 from GEB EBay.

There is a deal for ETC in newegg.com for $129, I think getting this via aramex/borderlinx/ishopinternational is a good option rather than booking it thru GEB EBay as chances of cancellations are less.

thanks

ishop will come close to 16k.

I also got the qoutation from cart2India about same price i.e 15,029. Here is email from them

"Hello Mr. Mahesh,

Thank you for choosing to shop with us.

The quote of the item provided on the link is as follows:
Direct quote = Rs. 15,029/- (prices are inclusive of customs duty, shipping from the USA to your doorstep, customs clearance charges and local delivery charges)

Klipsch Energy RC Micro 5 0 Home Theater System | eBay

This quote is calculated using a base cost of $ 128 + $ 0 shipping, shipping weight 11 pounds for this product. Please note that the quote may change based on fluctuation in prices from the seller in the USA."

But not having any experienced with cart2India

what is aramex? just for quick knowledge?

They are global logistics and transportation solutions providers. You can shop various items in USA from India and ship to Aramex location and request for the same shipment to be sent to india after your shopping is done. They give you a virtual U.S.A address to ship all your items as a local shopper and ship them to India on your request.

They are global logistics and transportation solutions providers. You can shop various items in USA from India and ship to Aramex location and request for the same shipment to be sent to india after your shopping is done. They give you a virtual U.S.A address to ship all your items as a local shopper and ship them to India on your request.

When do we come to know about final cost i.e shipping and custom charges ?

what issue you faced?
do you think we can complain about them to ebay, what i have heard that they are ruthless to block sellers.

i ordered a BIC 12inch subwoofer from i2c world thru GEB, paid thru credit card on 4dec. after 2 weeks i received a message saying they cannot ship it so they will refund my money to my account. i am yet to receive the refund.
:mad:

Myself & one more FM got the F12 delivered already from the same seller.
Looks like they are out of stock. But interestingly, their listing is still in ebay.
Not sure what's d issue with them.

Siva

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back