Energy Take Classic 5.1 or Energy RC Micro or Q Acoustics 1010i

Naren,

I have tried energy,polk,wharf,q-acoustics,mirage and jamo brands before I finalized on Paradigm 110CT. I purchased it from a local bangalore dealer. My room size is 16X10 . AVR is Onkyo 608..

HTH
Kittu

Hi..where did you audition all these products in Blore? I went to Profx and they only have KEF and Polk if I am not mistaken.

Hi everyone,

Has any one tried Martin logon motion series and Deftech Mythos Gems?? if any one you have tried both can you please share your view on these and which one you would prefer and why ?

( I have auditioned Energy Take classic, Energy RC-Micro, Mirage MX, Paradigm Cinema CT 110, Q-Acoustics 2000 Cinema, Deftech Mythos Gem, Martin logon Motion series ( with Martin logon motion 2 in front and rear, ML 6 as Center and Some Paradigm Sub)

Amongst all these I liked Martin logon motion series and Deftech Mythos Gem and bit confused which one is better than other. I think i found Deftech Mythos gem to be a bit better but not sure if it was just the Deftech Super Cube III sub that was making the Deftech combination sould lil better than ML ( with ML the dealer had connected some Paradigm sub)

If you can share your view / experiance about these two it will really be helpful. Thanks

Hi everyone,

Has any one tried Martin logon motion series and Deftech Mythos Gems?? if any one you have tried both can you please share your view on these and which one you would prefer and why ?

( I have auditioned Energy Take classic, Energy RC-Micro, Mirage MX, Paradigm Cinema CT 110, Q-Acoustics 2000 Cinema, Deftech Mythos Gem, Martin logon Motion series ( with Martin logon motion 2 in front and rear, ML 6 as Center and Some Paradigm Sub)

Amongst all these I liked Martin logon motion series and Deftech Mythos Gem and bit confused which one is better than other. I think i found Deftech Mythos gem to be a bit better but not sure if it was just the Deftech Super Cube III sub that was making the Deftech combination sould lil better than ML ( with ML the dealer had connected some Paradigm sub)

If you can share your view / experiance about these two it will really be helpful. Thanks

Is Martin logan or Deftech are in same price bracket as Energy Take Classic 5.1 or Energy RC Micro or Q Acoustics 1010i?

No they are coslier than Energy / QA etc.. MA 5.0 is about 80 K INR while Deftech Mythos Gem is about 65K INR. ( sub will cost additional money)

Please guys if any one has experiance of both kindly tell me your views.

No they are coslier than Energy / QA etc.. Martin Logon 5.0 is about 80 K INR while Deftech Mythos Gem is about 65K INR. ( sub will cost additional money)

Please guys if any one has experiance of both kindly tell me your views.

Here is an update guys, after auditioning more than 20 different speakers in my budget, ( actually increased budget !) and help from a few of the forum memebers here on HFV, I decided on PSB Image book shelves.

I placed the order today for the speakers and should recieve them in a week or so.

This forum has been extreemly helpful in my journy thus far, I will definitely post my experiance with the up after a few months when i will have my projector in place :)

I heard the Cinema 90 after the Energy Take 5.1 and honestly there's no competition between the two. The Paradigm was way way better.

I need to buy a new Home theater system, I have finalized Denon 1513. and energy take Classic 5.1 or Energy RC Micro as take classic is not available. Than i read about the Paradigm Cinema 90. Is this a better choice? I could not find dealership in Delhi and NCR. Can anybody suggest me where i can buy this in Delhi or NCR. Is my choice good for enjoying the movies on my big screen Tv. My room size is 30*15.

Probably adding to old thread. But want to mention that got my Energy Take classic speakers fortnight back and loving the sound. Want to mention one more thing got it thru Avenue Sound in Mumbai, got to know about them from this forum itself. Ashish the owner of Avenue sound very nice and professional person. Would be happy to recommend him for any purchase.

Energy Take Classic 5.1 nice speakers with good sound quality at reasonable price. Was searching for 2 years for speakers within budget and quality sound, it ended with these. Happy to say that. :yahoo:

Monitor audio mass could beat the long standing energy take classic in this category.
Those were not released when the thread started.

ANNA said:
Probably adding to old thread. But want to mention that got my Energy Take classic speakers fortnight back and loving the sound.
Not to worry ANNA.... Whatever you think may help the community is good :) -- Dates dont matter if it fits the subject of the thread :)

Blasto, I think the Monitor speakers cost double the Energy. So there is no comparison as such. At the price you get Energy speakers they are gems.:)

Probably adding to old thread. But want to mention that got my Energy Take classic speakers fortnight back and loving the sound. Want to mention one more thing got it thru Avenue Sound in Mumbai, got to know about them from this forum itself. Ashish the owner of Avenue sound very nice and professional person. Would be happy to recommend him for any purchase.

I am trying to contact tehm via e mail but avenu sound email is not working.I am staying in Hyderabad,can I purchase online via avenue sound website??it is showing "Special order status" and buying option is not there.

I am trying to contact tehm via e mail but avenu sound email is not working.I am staying in Hyderabad,can I purchase online via avenue sound website??it is showing "Special order status" and buying option is not there.

I think his mobile number is mentioned on the site. The owners name is Aashish, so call up and speak to him directly and get a quote then take a decision.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back