Epson LS12000B and LS11000B launch in India?

BudgetListener

Recently, I have been calling around Bangalore for TW9400, but most of the dealers are saying it is being discontinued in India with the impending launch of the new laser projector range. In fact, a dealer wanted to pay them in advance to book the 12000B. I have heard that 9400 is not been discontinued yet outside India.

The LS11000 seems to have worse native contrast than 9400 and 12000B almost has the same native contrast as 9400, though the picture quality is much sharper than 9400 in both cases.

Here is a video comparison of 11000 and 9400

If someone is looking to purchase either the 11000 or 12000B, we can probably discuss it here for better deals and price transparency since the selling price would be unknown.

yes, I heard the same when i spoke to few dealers in bangalore for the availability of epson 9400. they said its discontinued and not sure of when new model arriving in stores.

Recently, I have been calling around Bangalore for TW9400, but most of the dealers are saying it is being discontinued in India with the impending launch of the new laser projector range. In fact, a dealer wanted to pay them in advance to book the 12000B. I have heard that 9400 is not been discontinued yet outside India.

The LS11000 seems to have worse native contrast than 9400 and 12000B almost has the same native contrast as 9400, though the picture quality is much sharper than 9400 in both cases.

Here is a video comparison of 11000 and 9400

If someone is looking to purchase either the 11000 or 12000B, we can probably discuss it here for better deals and price transparency since the selling price would be unknown.
Hi, I am looking for a 9400 or equivalent. Looking to upgrade from the same projector :)

Just got a quote from a Bangalore dealer of 480,000, MRP being 599,000 for LS12000B. I am not sure if this is correct but the dealer is an authorized partner. This is ridiculous pricing if true to be honest when the MSRP for 9400 is USD 3999 and 4999 for LS12000 in the US.

Just got a quote from a Bangalore dealer of 480,000, MRP being 599,000 for LS12000B. I am not sure if this is correct but the dealer is an authorized partner. This is ridiculous pricing if true to be honest when the MSRP for 9400 is USD 3999 and 4999 for LS12000 in the US.
That’s a turn off. I was actually looking forward to this model for a possible future upgrade.

I guess my plan for the Xiaomi cinema laser 2 will be more vfm.(Dolby vision) if only Xiaomi improves the contrast ratio (its 3000:1)

Actual price of LS11000 in india should be around 3.88 Lakhs after applying GST 28% to the US price.. When I compared with 9400, LS11000B produces native 4k resolution(i.e 8 million pixels) by using the latest pixel shift technology. They are 4k120fps projector. Epson target both movie and game users in a single product.

Actual price of LS11000 in india should be around 3.88 Lakhs after applying GST 28% to the US price.. When I compared with 9400, LS11000B produces native 4k resolution(i.e 8 million pixels) by using the latest pixel shift technology. They are 4k120fps projector. Epson target both movie and game users in a single product.
9400 is priced much lower in India compared to the US...doesn't seem like the newer model adheres to that trend right now...hope it does a bit down the line...As Epson is not a US company hope we don't have to anchor our prices to US prices

I was actually looking forward to the LS1200. Will wait for the price gi become enticing enough for upgraditis.
For now still mulling over Mi Cinema Laser 2 (Dolby vision)

I was actually looking forward to the LS1200. Will wait for the price gi become enticing enough for upgraditis.
I am also looking for MI c2 . There is this another model from Fengmi called T1 seems far superior owing to ALPD 4 laser tech according to few forums. We can group buy . I found a dealer in trivandrum who can supply these.

I am also looking for MI c2 . There is this another model from Fengmi called T1 seems far superior owing to ALPD 4 laser tech according to few forums. We can group buy . I found a dealer in trivandrum who can supply these.
Interested. Let's discuss the price. A new thread?

The mi C2 with screen is quoted Rs 1.5 lakh (exchange rate) at the main website. AliExpress quotes more expensive.

Last edited:
Interested. Let's discuss the price. A new thread?

The mi C2 with screen is quoted Rs 1.5 lakh (exchange rate) at the main website. AliExpress quotes more expensive.
Sure let's create a separate thread . Do you think that's inclusive of customs and will be shipped to India

even 7100's price has gone up itseems. not when i want to upgrade my pj😑. 9400 is no stock available in chennai. if anyone come across 9400 let me know please! and i got an offer for LS120000 FOR 4.5 LAKHS from an authorized dealer in chennai.

I am also interested in short throw projector. Mi C2 or Fengmi T1 seems to be good options (price wise). Did you able to get any further details on these two ?

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back