Epson TW3600

shiva_n

One of the vendors I met here in Bangalore is actively advertising Epson TW3600. I tried doing some research on the net regarding this projector but was unable to find detailed reviews. Does anyone have any comments or opinion about this projector?

amazon sells it for 1185$, try to get it from usa somehow, for 1 lakh plus tax , you can buy 2 projectors:D

Re: 8350

Can you please tell me which store? Did this include customs, shipping, taxes, octroi or whatever else is applicable?

Another option you can consider is Mitsuibishi HC4000 which is officially available here in India with 2 Years warranty on projector and 6 months or 500 hours bulb warranty for Rs.95000 inclusive of all taxes. The Mrp is 1.09L.

Thanks
Ashish

Re: 8350

Can you please tell me which store? Did this include customs, shipping, taxes, octroi or whatever else is applicable?
You can buy from Projector Central or Projector People. Then use Aramex Shop&Ship to get the item to India. You will get it for $1200 and free shipping to Aramex S&S US address.

Assuming laden weight of 10 kg, the shipping will cost you about $162. Customs duty will be approximately $400. This makes the price to Rs. 81,052.

And that is what member Vinay got it for.

If you can get someone to get it for you, by paying $200 as official Customs duty, your price comes to Rs. 64,400.

Last edited:
@Srnair, Please add roughly 26~30% as Customs duty - better err on the higher side.

Check prices at Amazon also.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back