Eversolo DMP A6 remote

AP@1992

Hello fellow members

Any lead as to where can I buy remote for Eversolo DMP A6 remote.

I am based in Mumbai.

Also, is it possible to configure my existing Bluetooth/IR remote (of LG Tv) to work with it.

Thanks in advance.

Hello fellow members

Any lead as to where can I buy remote for Eversolo DMP A6 remote.

I am based in Mumbai.

Also, is it possible to configure my existing Bluetooth/IR remote (of LG Tv) to work with it.

Thanks in advance.
Do you really need a remote for the DMP-A6? .
I am using the DMP-A6(ME), I control it through my phone or the IPad. Though I prefer to use my android phone. It works beautifully.

I am using the DMP-A6(ME), I control it through my phone or the IPad. Though I prefer to use my android phone. It works beautifully.
Now I don't since the tube amp currently being used has remote control and I use the A6 just for streaming via digital out.

Earlier neither my DAC nor the amp had remote. And the digital out volume control lacked precise control

Now I don't since the tube amp currently being used has remote control and I use the A6 just for streaming via digital out.

Earlier neither my DAC nor the amp had remote. And the digital out volume control lacked precise control
Like you I am also using the Eversolo just as a streamer to the DAC via the usb out and further to my integrated amp. I am assuming you are controlling the volume via your amp.

Like you I am also using the Eversolo just as a streamer to the DAC via the usb out and further to my integrated amp. I am assuming you are controlling the volume via your amp.
Yes.

Earlier since my tube amp didn't have a remote, I was forced to control the volume from eversolo through my phone. The controls were not precise. Hence I was need of the remote. Now it's resolved.

Yes.

Earlier since my tube amp didn't have a remote, I was forced to control the volume from eversolo through my phone. The controls were not precise. Hence I was need of the remote. Now it's resolved.
I ultimately got the remote.

Its mostly useless except the remote power on button.

yes, most definitely an emphatic YES. Hate to have to whip out my phone every single time and diverting my attention from whatever i'm enjoying, open the app, navigate to the relevant screen or search for the relevant button on the screen to do whatever it is that i have to do. The screen is useful once in a while for geater control but to perform simple tasks, its a massive pain in the posterior and i absolutely HATE it! The physical buttons on the remote are so much more convenient to use because of a human being's innate and seemingly infinite capability to harness the power of muscle memory. the usage between remote vs app is split 95:5 for me - thats how infrequent it is.

LOL, pardon me for being so dramatic but i hate this new age of doing away with physical controls, especially on cars. I've damn near had multiple accidents cuz i was fiddling around with the screen as the god forsaken manufacturer did away with certain essential buttons - its idiotic.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back