eZone Sale

for values of "zero" from 1 to n

;)

I can't understand what these big outlets are doing even selling at list prices. The only reason, in UK, that we go to such outlets is to get stuff cheap.

It's true, though, that there are some manufacturers who continue to break the UK law by imposing minimum sale prices on their retailers.

Slight misrepresentation by me, there! By "list" I meant E-Zone's/Vijay Sales' quoted prices. Manufacturer's MSRP was ~10K higher.

I want to buy Onkyo 6200 for Rs.39,990/-.

Called up a few eZone outlets but they don't have it. The only option is buying online and it can take 3 weeks to deliver (while check-out, it says that this will be sourced specially for you and it will take 3 weeks).

I want to pay cash and take it home with me.

Called up Onkyo Delhi office and asked about it. He said that it is a discontinued model and they don't have it. Now they have Onkyo 5300 for Rs.53,000/-. He also said that this eZone offer is excellent and you might not get it anywhere else.

I have just one day left to decide. After that I think their regular price will be Rs.48,990/- like it was till last night when I checked it.

Is there any other place in Delhi/NCR from where I can buy it other than Onkyo Showroom in CR Park?

Suggestion guys. Desperately needed. :)

OT: Onkyo guy told me that Onkyo 3300 will be stock by Tuesday/Wednesday.

These products were lying there from the day they have opened the mall ... ...old stock demo products.
That kind of stuff should be 50%* off, not some creepy "no-margin". It is second-hand, basically! It hasn't been used by one person: it's been used by dozens of people!

*My Cyrus amp and Castle speakers were both ex-dem items, in London, and yes, they were that good a deal.

Was going thru ezone website and saw sammy B450 for 35,999 /- :licklips:...my eyes poopped out..so went ahead and added to cart to see where it goes...it allows you to buy..but says that delivery in 21 days as not available locally..called eZone and they said retail and online sales are separate and they dont know at all...and its not avail in ezone HYD.... I have doubts if one gets a demo piece at this price or a B430...u never know...hence didnt order yet...anyone has any experience with ezone online purchase ???
Thanks

I want to buy Onkyo 6200 for Rs.39,990/-.

I have just one day left to decide. After that I think their regular price will be Rs.48,990/- like it was till last night when I checked it......

OT: Onkyo guy told me that Onkyo 3300 will be stock by Tuesday/Wednesday.

Hi

I think they have extended their online zero margin sale till 18th.

Regards

Sub

Two first-hand experiences of this so called "sale". Two friends of mine bought LED TVs from ezone over the weekend in package deals (separately).

1. The first one had LG 42SL90 with Onkyo HT-3100 and Philips BDP3000 for about 90k. I had gone to his house today to set it up. Guess what! The Onkyo receiver doesn't have HDMI. Not a single port. So no one buys them anymore. They just added it to the package to clear their inventory. The saving grace is that BDP3000 has a coaxial out and the receiver has a coaxial in.

2. Second one bought LG LE5500 LED TV with LG HT924SF home theater. This LED model is not yet available on LG's Indian website. This HT receiver/amp has a built-in DVD player and guess what! It has no input other than an optical in. So you can not route your DTH audio through it. Luckily, the TV has an optical audio out (the only audio out it has). So he is planning to route that audio to his receiver. So much for a home theater.

Hi I am new by way of posting but i frequantly surf through this website, which certainly is the best place to know about AV in India.

Just saw tempting offer of onkyo 6200 at ezone online store. does anyone have any experience of online shopping, bcz atleast at store level you can go and shout at someone for bad service, but here nothing is possible. Once paid the money, you just cant do much.

If anyone has any experience, positive or negative, plss share so that others can also make decion about online shopping, which is for sure not the best thing in Indian context.

thnx

not at all. They havent included laptop carry bag. After making couple of calls, they are going to send. btw, Genuine windows 7 installed on laptop but they don't send CD/DVD. What's the point?

Thats Sad, hope you get the carry bag soon. I have noted that mostly laptop comes preinstalled with OS and they do not give support CD or DVDs any more. Mostly will tell you to download drivers or take online help in case you face any problems in future.

I am still confused regarding placing my order online

Two first-hand experiences of this so called "sale". Two friends of mine bought LED TVs from ezone over the weekend in package deals (separately).

1. The first one had LG 42SL90 with Onkyo HT-3100 and Philips BDP3000 for about 90k. I had gone to his house today to set it up. Guess what! The Onkyo receiver doesn't have HDMI. Not a single port. So no one buys them anymore. They just added it to the package to clear their inventory. The saving grace is that BDP3000 has a coaxial out and the receiver has a coaxial in.

2. Second one bought LG LE5500 LED TV with LG HT924SF home theater. This LED model is not yet available on LG's Indian website. This HT receiver/amp has a built-in DVD player and guess what! It has no input other than an optical in. So you can not route your DTH audio through it. Luckily, the TV has an optical audio out (the only audio out it has). So he is planning to route that audio to his receiver. So much for a home theater.

This sounds like fun!! I took a housing package from a builder under a discount sale scheme ... guess what?!! There was no roof or ceiling!! Luckily the entire family carries umbrellas and all the family members have two well functioning arms to hold them :lol:

Enjoyed reading about the surprises in the package!! :)

Cheers

This sounds like fun!! I took a housing package from a builder under a discount sale scheme ... guess what?!! There was no roof or ceiling!! Luckily the entire family carries umbrellas and all the family members have two well functioning arms to hold them :lol:

Enjoyed reading about the surprises in the package!! :)

Cheers

And the LG 42SL90 turned to be cracked when opened. They are still running around to get it replaced.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back