eZone Sale

Two first-hand experiences of this so called "sale". Two friends of mine bought LED TVs from ezone over the weekend in package deals (separately).

2. Second one bought LG LE5500 LED TV with LG HT924SF home theater. This LED model is not yet available on LG's Indian website. This HT receiver/amp has a built-in DVD player and guess what! It has no input other than an optical in. So you can not route your DTH audio through it. Luckily, the TV has an optical audio out (the only audio out it has). So he is planning to route that audio to his receiver. So much for a home theater.

Rubish LG HT924SF Home Theater System - 1200W RMS DVD home theatre with specially tuned bass enables you to experience dynamic and deep sound. - LG Electronics IN
It has audio in..on the right corner facing you..:indifferent14:

even though many members were skeptical about ezone response, zero margin offers and poor service at their outlets, I still went on to place an order for onkyo hts6200, was only worried about the demo piece arriving at my place, but guys guess what, the delivery havent taken place yet. Their 21 days guarantee gets over today, and the helpline people tells me that they are arranging the systems as they have got too many orders...phew how can someone sell the product without checking the inventory...its an amazing story...

another interesting thing, I paid from my credit card and they didnt finalize the payment with the bank, for 15 days, my bank kept showing lesser credit limit available due to money spent for onkyo and guess what after 15 days now my credit card limit is again raised, seems the bank from their end has cancelled the transaction on their own..., which will be good excuse for them to cancel the order from their end...

the great biyani service legacy.... i dont think wallmart had tought him that..

phew how can someone sell the product without checking the inventory...its an amazing story...
It is a story that says a company is only interested in money in the till.

Sometimes I feel I'd love to be given a chance at retail management in India. Even though it has never been my career, I am convinced that I could do so much better!

same here. I want to start an online shopping site that is customer oriented. Is someone (amazon.com) listening?

SO the latest update is that an ezone customer care executive called up last week and very humbly apologizing for the delay, and informing me that they are still unable to procure my order as they could not arrange the ordered system. She suggested it will take another 5 weeks to procure the ordered product.

Now the great generous efforts from them to make you feel utterly foolish... "Sir we are canceling your order for the time being so that your money is not blocked with us, when we get the product, we will ask you to repay the same amount", They dont know that my bank didnt wait for their efforts to cancel the payment and cancelled it on their own as ezone didnt finalize the payment within 15 days.

The last but the biggest bonanza, they said since you have face this much trouble, ezone will give away gift coupons worth 5% of your order value..... Gift coupons, which are limited to buy stuff, which either dont sell or are available at much lower price outside...

I believe the price itself of 6200 will come down to the price of what ezone offered in June and delivered.....sorry if delivered in August, since 6300 is already available now...

The great Biyani saga seems to not end soon

Finally last month after many email correspondence ezone people sent me a voucher of Rs. 2000 for not delivering the product and canceling my order. I used it to buy a digital camera by adding 1500 more, I know that was a risk, but some how i had to take it. To my surprise Camera was delivered along with all the freebies including charger 4 gb card in 5th and 6th day as they delivered everything in different package, even the free camera pouch came by separate courier. I do not know it was my bad luck that i cldnt buy onkyo 6200 or just bad handeling of inventory at ezone.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back