FALD Tv price/quote thread

X9500 is far better. You can wait on it for the stocks to come. Unlikely it will increase since it is last year model.

^ That's another problem. I do not want that nagging feeling of scoring a display peice..

X9500 is twice as bright as x90, has far field microphone, x1 ultimate chip found only in A9G, redesigned BT remote, great upscaling and cheaper price since it is last year model.

Off angle viewing and blooming in dark scenes spoil the show.

^ That's another problem. I do not want that nagging feeling of scoring a display peice..
That's my main concern also. No where they have said that they expect fresh stock. When OLED have max brighness 500nits, this 90H should be better, right.. it's 700+

Hi guys, I just picked up the 65x9000H. Need to ask, how much internal storage is shown in settings for you guys? I thought it was 16GB. Mine just shows total space: 4.4GB. Please someone confirm.

That's my main concern also. No where they have said that they expect fresh stock. When OLED have max brighness 500nits, this 90H should be better, right.. it's 700+
No. Its works for OLED, because of infinite contrast ratio.

Hi guys, I just picked up the 65x9000H. Need to ask, how much internal storage is shown in settings for you guys? I thought it was 16GB. Mine just shows total space: 4.4GB. Please someone confirm.
Shows 4.4 GB . Same tv. Says you can delete demo content and don't know how much it will free up. Don't use tv aps so not worried on space, but it's surely quite low.

Many YouTube complaints about the lack of actual space comes to my mind seeing this post.

Youtube reviewers are mainly phone reviewers doing part time tv reviews.
They go on and on about how the memory is low in the tv..
Populace seeing those reviews also start to go on and on..

All you need in a tv is to fit 5-6 streaming apps. Any tv can hold that much.

But Blasto, some people record TV programs into USB and at times it spills over to TV memory. Hence their disappointment. Triluminous and other algorithms also occupied space perhaps...

No..it's those 4K demo videos.. they are usually big sized..you can safely delete them to free up internal space. I have not even found a found a way to view these "hidden" demo videos !

First impressions: this is obviously a huge upgrade PQ wise, from my VU FHD. not so much on the size part though.

A surprise find: Mandalorian and TOGO on Hotstar are in 4K DV

No..it's those 4K demo videos.. they are usually big sized..you can safely delete them to free up internal space. I have not even found a found a way to view these "hidden" demo videos !

First impressions: this is obviously a huge upgrade PQ wise, from my VU FHD. not so much on the size part though.

A surprise find: Mandalorian and TOGO on Hotstar are in 4K DV
I couldn't find Mandalorian was running DV when I played. Is it just for the 2nd season? I will check Togo

The X90 doesn't yet support eARC , ALLM, VRR etc..right?

Also, there is no Apple TV app , while the X90 is on Apple's " Supported Devices" list.. for ATV+

The X90 doesn't yet support eARC , ALLM, VRR etc..right?

Also, there is no Apple TV app , while the X90 is on Apple's " Supported Devices" list.. for ATV+
The released firmware update doesn't seem to be yet released for india. Waiting for it.

The released firmware update doesn't seem to be yet released for india. Waiting for it.
Even for countries like USA only 4k120 support has been added (which you can manually force update using usb). No update has been released for VRR , ALLM , eARC anywhere in the world.

Couple of days back compared Sony 55x9500G and 55x9000H models side by side in Reliance Digital. 55x9500G was having superior HDR performance and slightly better colors. Went ahead and purchased Sony 55x9500G.

Even for countries like USA only 4k120 support has been added (which you can manually force update using usb). No update has been released for VRR , ALLM , eARC anywhere in the world.
EARC is a marketing gimmick according to my sales person. He said if the home theater is good ARC and eARC won't make a difference. Is that true? In any case VRR only gives you an edge in those three parameters. ALLM is featured in 8000 series and above according to him. Infact while gaming even my older 9300d(2016 manufactured set) gets to game mode when PS4 games are played ALLM is clearly a gimmick as most TVs can get input frequency from consoles if not automatic, it takes a few seconds of settings change that's all. My Vu TV for instance needs a setting change to game mode which means to suggest it is not auto low latency.

Last edited:
EARC is a marketing gimmick according to my sales person. He said if the home theater is good ARC and eARC won't make a difference.
EARC = ARC (compressed audio) + lossless audio and a few more features. EARC in the current context is good to have, but I will not make it a deal breaker if I have ARC on the TV.

Rtings review of X90H mentions that the eARC is enabled with the latest firmware update.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back