FALD Tv price/quote thread

Check the hours run in settings (X90H shows, not sure if X95G does) and mfg date as suggested above. If its 1 month on demo and 1.41 with 4 years warranty, Its a good deal. As always try for more...
That's the problem,I have to rely on the manager's word as I can't check physically the Croma is not in my city .

Where does the X90H show it ? I have the tv but I couldn't find that info anywhere?
Settings - device preferences - About - Status - uptime
But I think that maybe for the day. I checked now to let you know the link and it shows 6 hrs. So I think I mistook it for total uptime. I had last seen this when I got the tv !! Sorry for the confusion

Hisense u7qf 65 now available for north india on flipkart at 88k with card offer of 5k discount on amex.

Where does the X90H show it ? I have the tv but I couldn't find that info anywhere?
This info is available in service menu. Open settings and press power button to turn off the display. Then press display button (i+), 5, vol +, power button in sequence. Need not be very fast. This will take you in service menu. You can then see the total on-hours in system diagnostics.

This info is available in service menu. Open settings and press power button to turn off the display. Then press display button (i+), 5, vol +, power button in sequence. Need not be very fast. This will take you in service menu. You can then see the total on-hours in system diagnostics.
Have tried this countless times but it does nothing for me.

Croma people contacted to offer demo piece ,which according to them is less than a month on demo,for 141000 and said he will try to get additional 2 year warranty (so it's 2+2).Is it a good deal ?
Sounds like a decent deal. You will get additional cashbacks/discounts on cards.

Its working on my 65x9500g, but need little speed..

Hisense u7qf 65 now available for north india on flipkart at 88k with card offer of 5k discount on amex.
It appears that this is the global H8G model. Then it would mean that the Toshiba 65U8080 would be the H9G?? (@97K)

Edit: Okay, the Toshiba actually looks like the H9F, rather than the H9G

Last edited:
How are the LG Nanocell FALD LEDs? Are they any good?
Picture Quality wise - No, but if you need wide viewing angles and watch primarily in a bright room with natural light/sunlight. Then yes but for better Picture Quality go with sony or samsung FALDs.

@BLASTO : What do u recommend for someone who is upgrading from a VU (Hisense) 55" FHD LED?

My main usage is : Prime, Hotstar, Netflix(Lights ON)& weekend 4K rips movie watching(dark room). Occasionally SonyLiv, Zee5.

Budget is not fixed, like to spend as low as possible, but max 1.5L..

@BLASTO : What do u recommend for someone who is upgrading from a VU (Hisense) 55" FHD LED?

My main usage is : Prime, Hotstar, Netflix(Lights ON)& weekend 4K rips movie watching(dark room). Occasionally SonyLiv, Zee5.

You could get a LG CX 65 OLED as per BLASTO price enquiry for 1.55 approx.

Sony 65x9500 or LG 65BX/65CX for the price of 1.5L.

As an upgrade from VU FHD, anything really. Not a big bar, that.

I'm at Croma.. They have X90H. Found the HD Upscaling better than CX65. Go figure ! I know that it has X1 vs the X1 Ultimate on 9500g- but 95G is unavailable. What to do guys . Help asap

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back