FALD Tv price/quote thread

Got my sony 9500g 65inch installed today its simply fantastic thnx to forum members whose expertise helped to make my decision , i had almost decided on x8000h but luckily got call from croma that they had few units available took the deal n i am very happy with my decision as this tv still is best fald sony in 65inch category

Got my sony 9500g 65inch installed today its simply fantastic thnx to forum members whose expertise helped to make my decision , i had almost decided on x8000h but luckily got call from croma that they had few units available took the deal n i am very happy with my decision as this tv still is best fald sony in 65inch category
Final price after cashbacks?

I bought it online from croma store for 149990 cash back 6000 on hdfc credit card + sony headphones free worth 20k extended warrant for 2 years 11k , they had 10k cash back on icici card , got it delivered to ludhiana from delhi , packing was excellent
How is the overall experience with Croma purchase?I am also thinking of ordering it online as there is no Croma at my place.Whats the production month of the set .How to be sure of not getting a demo piece.
Anyone who purchased or enquired about x9000h,What is the lowest price quoted for 65 inch ?

How is the overall experience with Croma purchase?I am also thinking of ordering it online as there is no Croma at my place.Whats the production month of the set .How to be sure of not getting a demo piece.
Anyone who purchased or enquired about x9000h,What is the lowest price quoted for 65 inch ?
to be honest i was very much surprised croma turned out to be fanatstic i was bit worried of so many negative reveiws online i asked for pics before purhase was very much satisfied n they assured me unit being fresh manufacturing date was 20th august , they sent it thru bluedart at first i had reservations but after seeing the packing they did it was very professional, for emi & cash back i had to sent my credit card which i did thru my friend . on icici card they have much better offers i think around 10k cash back n he also had look at my set so i got completly satisfied that it was infact a brand new tv not a demo piece if u want to enquire do message me ill send u sales guy number hopefully they have some units still available got it from croma south ex store delhi

to be honest i was very much surprised croma turned out to be fanatstic i was bit worried of so many negative reveiws online i asked for pics before purhase was very much satisfied n they assured me unit being fresh manufacturing date was 20th august , they sent it thru bluedart at first i had reservations but after seeing the packing they did it was very professional, for emi & cash back i had to sent my credit card which i did thru my friend . on icici card they have much better offers i think around 10k cash back n he also had look at my set so i got completly satisfied that it was infact a brand new tv not a demo piece if u want to enquire do message me ill send u sales guy number hopefully they have some units still available got it from croma south ex store delhi
I am based in Maharashtra and nearest Croma is at 110 Kms,need to enquire .

Someone here got the 65 inch X9000H for 1.5 lakh - 15000 cashback on no cost emi. So effective price 1.35 Lakh. So I would say anything under 1.4 Lakhs effective price will be a good deal.

Someone here got the 65 inch X9000H for 1.5 lakh - 15000 cashback on no cost emi. So effective price 1.35 Lakh. So I would say anything under 1.4 Lakhs effective price will be a good deal.
I am getting 9000h at 138000 after cashback with a free Sony Bluetooth headset.I compared 950 g and 9000h side by side and found picture quality to be better on 950 g,but only demo piece of 950 g available with quoting price of 152000 with no offers.So a bit confused whether to go with 9000h .

I am getting 9000h at 138000 after cashback with a free Sony Bluetooth headset.I compared 950 g and 9000h side by side and found picture quality to be better on 950 g,but only demo piece of 950 g available with quoting price of 152000 with no offers.So a bit confused whether to go with 9000h .
950g has better picture quality no doubt about that (I own 55inch 9000H). But if you plan on gaming using new consoles then x9000h is the better buy. You should be able to find fresh piece of 950G if you enquire at multiple places.

I bought it online from croma store for 149990 cash back 6000 on hdfc credit card + sony headphones free worth 20k extended warrant for 2 years 11k , they had 10k cash back on icici card , got it delivered to ludhiana from delhi , packing was excellent
As per the Sony Diwali offer it is supposed to be a bluetooth headset worth around 7k right?

I bought 65X900H for 1.35 after cashback, only if you go for emi. From Kohinoor Electronics, I see you are in Pune so you can try with them. Sony headphone free WCH-700N whose MRP shows 12K INR. Don't settle for a lower headphone option, of ask for the price reduction without headphone.

Finding the TV to be really good. I am still playing around with the best setup options for lower than 1080p content, otherwise for HD+ content, Netflix, Amazon prime etc it is fantastic. I also find the brightness to be enough, unless you plan to watch with windows right in front of the TV and a very bright room. But then i guess any TV would not be perfect for this.

For non gaming use 95G is the best option but then buying a demo piece is risky. Ask it for 1 lac with 2 years extended warranty, as anyway they have no use for it in demo. At that price it would be a steal and change in 3 years. I would have tried that but in Mumbai they still had stocks in Croma and only they had the 95G !

I bought 65X900H for 1.35 after cashback, only if you go for emi. From Kohinoor Electronics, I see you are in Pune so you can try with them. Sony headphone free WCH-700N whose MRP shows 12K INR. Don't settle for a lower headphone option, of ask for the price reduction without headphone.

Finding the TV to be really good. I am still playing around with the best setup options for lower than 1080p content, otherwise for HD+ content, Netflix, Amazon prime etc it is fantastic. I also find the brightness to be enough, unless you plan to watch with windows right in front of the TV and a very bright room. But then i guess any TV would not be perfect for this.

For non gaming use 95G is the best option but then buying a demo piece is risky. Ask it for 1 lac with 2 years extended warranty, as anyway they have no use for it in demo. At that price it would be a steal and change in 3 years. I would have tried that but in Mumbai they still had stocks in Croma and only they had the 95G !
As I want to purchase TV by Diwali,went to finalize 900h but was utterly disappointed with the demo at Sony showroom.Colors looked washed out and brightness even in vivid mode is not upto mark,overall picture quality looked bad even in comparison to my 6 yr old 1080 p LG TV.Even my wife who otherwise not very perticular about picture quality didn't like it.I wanted to buy it but now I am not sure.Is there some settings problem in showroom,I don't know.Even demoed LG CX also and obviously it's way better than 900h.So now thinking of CX if don't get 950 g.

Last edited:
As I want to purchase TV by Diwali,went to finalize 900h but was utterly disappointed with the demo at Sony showroom.Colors looked washed out and brightness even in vivid mode is not upto mark,overall picture quality looked bad even in comparison to my 6 yr old 1080 p LG TV.Even my wife who otherwise not very perticular about picture quality didn't like it.I wanted to buy it but now I am not sure.Is there some settings problem in showroom,I don't know.Even demoed LG CX also and obviously it's way better than 900h.So now thinking of CX if don't get 950 g.
I think the CX (or any OLED) will obviously be better than a FALD like X900H or any LED tv. The CX is just fantastic but if brightness is a key requirement then a QLED like Samsung Q90 will be a better option ? Usually showrooms have the TV on Vivid which is not the best setting but brightest. I usually change settings to suit what I am watching and how i like it, takes 5 mins.

I too evaluated the CX & loved it but then decided that I would not spend 40-50K more because I use a 4K projector to watch movies and also I didn't want the risk of a burn-in staying at the back of my mind all the time. The TV is for gaming (so wanted HDMI 2.1) and general watching for web series, news etc. PQ is an individual liking, I always liked the Samsung kind of PQ but then found Q80/90T to be not value for money.

Finally its what you like in the demo and what you want to spend. I too spent too much time thinking, to a point of getting tired and decided to just go ahead and buy the best value for money, which for me was the X900H.

Hello guys, me and my friend bought 55 and 65 x9500g last weekend.

65inch was too rare to find and it was only in stock at croma, it did not reduce the price by single rupee, bought it at 1.49 and additional 10k cashback with ICICI card and a smart home kit by oakter as gift. Seems like high demand and very low supply.
55 inch was available at RD, got it at 1.06 with additional 15k cashback on amex and sony headphone as gift.

I think the CX (or any OLED) will obviously be better than a FALD like X900H or any LED tv. The CX is just fantastic but if brightness is a key requirement then a QLED like Samsung Q90 will be a better option ? Usually showrooms have the TV on Vivid which is not the best setting but brightest. I usually change settings to suit what I am watching and how i like it, takes 5 mins.

I too evaluated the CX & loved it but then decided that I would not spend 40-50K more because I use a 4K projector to watch movies and also I didn't want the risk of a burn-in staying at the back of my mind all the time. The TV is for gaming (so wanted HDMI 2.1) and general watching for web series, news etc. PQ is an individual liking, I always liked the Samsung kind of PQ but then found Q80/90T to be not value for money.

Finally its what you like in the demo and what you want to spend. I too spent too much time thinking, to a point of getting tired and decided to just go ahead and buy the best value for money, which for me was the X900H.
Yes, same,me too spending too much time thinking,but don't want to regret the purchase.I am not expecting oled like PQ from 900h but it looked so bad that I was thinking there must be some problem with the display unit .Will get another demo and will decide.There is a difference of almost 80000 in cx and 900h price,so is it really worth?

Yes, same,me too spending too much time thinking,but don't want to regret the purchase.I am not expecting oled like PQ from 900h but it looked so bad that I was thinking there must be some problem with the display unit .Will get another demo and will decide.There is a difference of almost 80000 in cx and 900h price,so is it really worth?
Was not for me for my requirements, but it's individual call !! OLEDs get you hooked once you see them, everything else seems inferior !!! Try 950G as that is the best in FALD (non HDMI 2.1) at 1.5 and worth it.

Take some sample clips of what you watch and test on 'custom' PQ mode. I had mentioned in my review that Hotstar & Sony LIV don't look good due to their low bit rate. Cable tv I don't use so no idea. If you watch a lot of < 1080p content I suggest don't go for 900H. Check demo on what you watch the most and decision will be easier....

Was not for me for my requirements, but it's individual call !! OLEDs get you hooked once you see them, everything else seems inferior !!! Try 950G as that is the best in FALD (non HDMI 2.1) at 1.5 and worth it.

Take some sample clips of what you watch and test on 'custom' PQ mode. I had mentioned in my review that Hotstar & Sony LIV don't look good due to their low bit rate. Cable tv I don't use so no idea. If you watch a lot of < 1080p content I suggest don't go for 900H. Check demo on what you watch the most and decision will be easier....
This TV will be only for OTT content,1080 p and above and for sports, mostly cricket and football and in a room with ample natural light.950 g is not available .

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back