FALD Tv price/quote thread

Is there any decent 49" or 55" FALD TV within 70K?
I was looking at Panasonic GX800 but i think its edge lit too.
Afaik those entry level FALDs from the big 3 are no good. You're better off going for a panel with good brightness and contrast. Although, the Toshiba TVs have FALD so they're an option whenever they do release.

Hisense has FALD model only in 65 inch size.

That's what i figured as well. I checked Hisense's website and couldn't find any info about FALD for 55". Thanx for clariying.
Didnt wanna go for the big 3's entry FALD as they are not worth the price.

This TV is for my parents and the its only for DTH Viewing. No OTT, no Mirroring or any other USB source. Dark room viewing most of the times.
Anything that you can recommend here?

That's what i figured as well. I checked Hisense's website and couldn't find any info about FALD for 55". Thanx for clariying.
Didnt wanna go for the big 3's entry FALD as they are not worth the price.

This TV is for my parents and the its only for DTH Viewing. No OTT, no Mirroring or any other USB source. Dark room viewing most of the times.
Anything that you can recommend here?
If its for DTH viewing mostly, look at the big 3's edgelight model, the scaling of DTH channels and overall polished experience would be much better than anything else in that price range.

That's a stellar price. How did you do this!
It took some time...my first & 2nd call to dealer(same dealer has many outlets in tricity)& he was adamant @1.58lakh.Then after 9000H pricing was out I called him again for 9000H,but he didn't knew I was same guy,so he suggested me 9500G.Then I told him I already wanted same but was not happy with his offer.So he invited me to meet up.Next day I visited him & after a conversation where I described few shortcomings of 95G & showed my interest in Q70R,if available at similar pricing.I even tried to demonstrate the light blooming effect...lol.So before I left he offered me 1.47.I left the showroom informing him I am still undecided & might even go for Q70R if available at similar pricing,but I will make a decision by late evening.He called around 8pm for my decision,I told him my wifey had given a max budget for 1.2lakh,so I am already over budget,so closed the deal at 1.45.I think Could have made even 1.40 if bargained more,but was happy with the beast of a panel for 1.45,so didn't bargain further.Money saved well spent(bought an ATMOS soundbar - Samsung HW-Q800T).
I think the pricing of 9000H really helped,so dealers now might be scared to keep any old stock of 95G.Anyone looking for 9500G, now is the time,dealers will get rid of the stock soonest before 9000H comes to showrooms. The unit I got is July 2020 btw,so sony is still manufacturing 95G.
Congratulations, how did you manage to crack that deal? From where is it?

It took some time...my first & 2nd call to dealer(same dealer has many outlets in tricity)& he was adamant @1.58lakh.Then after 9000H pricing was out I called him again for 9000H,but he didn't knew I was same guy,so he suggested me 9500G.Then I told him I already wanted same but was not happy with his offer.So he invited me to meet up.Next day I visited him & after a conversation where I described few shortcomings of 95G & showed my interest in Q70R,if available at similar pricing.I even tried to demonstrate the light blooming effect...lol.So before I left he offered me 1.47.I left the showroom informing him I am still undecided & might even go for Q70R if available at similar pricing,but I will make a decision by late evening.He called around 8pm for my decision,I told him my wifey had given a max budget for 1.2lakh,so I am already over budget,so closed the deal at 1.45.I think Could have made even 1.40 if bargained more,but was happy with the beast of a panel for 1.45,so didn't bargain further.Money saved well spent(bought an ATMOS soundbar - Samsung HW-Q800T).
I think the pricing of 9000H really helped,so dealers now might be scared to keep any old stock of 95G.Anyone looking for 9500G, now is the time,dealers will get rid of the stock soonest before 9000H comes to showrooms. BTW The unit I got is July 2020 ,so sony is still manufacturing 95G.

Somebody should find out how much Samsung paying commission to dealer.i have experience of heavy follow-up to buy Samsung qled evan i shown interest in other companies

I think the pricing of 9000H really helped,so dealers now might be scared to keep any old stock of 95G.Anyone looking for 9500G, now is the time,dealers will get rid of the stock soonest before 9000H comes to showrooms. The unit I got is July 2020 btw,so sony is still manufacturing 95G.

I think the pricing of 9000H really helped,so dealers now might be scared to keep any old stock of 95G.Anyone looking for 9500G, now is the time,dealers will get rid of the stock soonest before 9000H comes to showrooms. BTW The unit I got is July 2020 ,so sony is still manufacturing 95G.
Congrats.. Very good pricing for a very good tv. Much better than q70r and comparable to q80r if you ask me.. The pricing of 65 inch x950g has become so good these days. Hope they keep manufacturing it and it remains in stock till diwali.

How are you liking the soundbar? Is the atmos effect noticeable? How much did you get it for?

wow very nice deal... I'm also interested in x95g (currently oos in every stores here) and a Dolby atmos soundbar.. What are your opinions on Q800T? I've too shortlisted sl8yg and q800t. By far q800t looks promising according to rtings, but currently there are no user reviews of q800t on Yt.

I guess the mid August cashback offers and sudden price drop kinda made dealers go take it or leave atleast here in Bangalore. Newer model also helped you here.

wow very nice deal... I'm also interested in x95g (currently oos in every stores here) and a Dolby atmos soundbar.. What are your opinions on Q800T? I've too shortlisted sl8yg and q800t. By far q800t looks promising according to rtings, but currently there are no user reviews of q800t on Yt.
I was in the same boat SL8YG was my 1st choice for a long time.But I trusted more on rtings & went ahead with 800T. The dealer offered me 43000 cash/card or 43800 if paid via amazon pay.I took 2nd choice, got Amazon pay cashback 4300,so got it effectively for 39500.I am a first time soundbar user & I didn't got chance to test any of these soundbars prior purchase,but I can feel the goosebumps & surround while listening.I heard Sony Z9F during my TV purchase , My 800T sounds at par if not better.Its worth mentioning that both the TV & soundbar have been put in my master bed(13.5 ×17) approx,so experience is amazing.I don't know the surround/ atmos effect it can create in an open/ bigger space.

I was in the same boat SL8YG was my 1st choice for a long time.But I trusted more on rtings & went ahead with 800T. The dealer offered me 43000 cash/card or 43800 if paid via amazon pay.I took 2nd choice, got Amazon pay cashback 4300,so got it effectively for 39500.I am a first time soundbar user & I didn't got chance to test any of these soundbars prior purchase,but I can feel the goosebumps & surround while listening.I heard Sony Z9F during my TV purchase , My 800T sounds at par if not better.Its worth mentioning that both the TV & soundbar have been put in my master bed(13.5 ×17) approx,so experience is amazing.I don't know the surround/ atmos effect it can create in an open/ bigger space.
Thanks for the brief review. Nice, so Is q800t available in 3rd party stores?

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back