FALD Tv price/quote thread

I'd choose Sony X950G over x900h any day. Sony x950G hit all the sweet spots with respect to the picture processing where as the x900f fully focused on gaming.

There seems to be a shift in Sony and Samsung India's pricing strategy this year - more so in Sony than in Samsung. I am afraid that there may not be a 65in in X950H or 75in in X900H - sony will keep the sizes unique overall between X900H and X950H.
  • Samsung launched TU8000, TU8200 and Frame series TVs at lower prices than last year. It is also to be noted that other than Frame, most of the Samsung TVs this year are a downgrade compared to prev year model in same series. Example 70R is way better TV than 70T.
  • Sony has been a massive redefining spree. X800H seriese all variants were launched lower than prev year, same with X7200H and X7500H. Now, X900H is launched at 1.6L which might go down to 1.4L during festivities is a great pricing so far from it
A renowned youtuber said that initially 2 variants of 90h will be launched but later all variants will be available like x80h. Lets hope it is true.

did anyone in Bengaluru get a quote near this?

This is now sony pricing all india

Check with offline markets in your town they usually give u better discount
At my place i was quoted 1L for 55 X9500g

As I have already mentioned in another thread Guys wait for diwali.You will find better rates for most of the tvs.Not for x950G as it may discontinue and get replaced by 950H.

As I have already mentioned in another thread Guys wait for diwali.You will find better rates for most of the tvs.Not for x950G as it may discontinue and get replaced by 950H.
but again new x95h would be costing as much as oled which would not be a wise decision to choose it over oled. :( ... hope x95g would be available till diwali.

but again new x95h would be costing as much as oled which would not be a wise decision to choose it over oled. :( ... hope x95g would be available till diwali.
Sony always has cost as much as OLEDs.only recently sony has reduced the price on 950g.last year 950G and before that 950F was at par with OLED prices.

Sony always has cost as much as OLEDs.only recently sony has reduced the price on 950g.last year 950G and before that 950F was at par with OLED prices.
Just a correction..

There was no x950F, but only 900F(2018 models).
Earlier there was X9300 series, they were not FALD but edge lit TV backed by Slim Backlight Drive+. A proprietary tech of edge lit that rival the FALD TVs. Not sure why Sony discontinued that tech :( The last model was X9300E. I tried hard to pick one. But no luck.
So i endup buying x900f. No regrets :)

Just a correction..

There was no x950F, but only 900F(2018 models).
Earlier there was X9300 series, they were not FALD but edge lit TV backed by Slim Backlight Drive+. A proprietary tech of edge lit that rival the FALD TVs. Not sure why Sony discontinued that tech :( The last model was X9300E. I tried hard to pick one. But no luck.
So i endup buying x900f. No regrets :)
Yeah 9300E had rave reviews. i remember People even searching for it a year later in 2018.X900f is also good.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back