Favourite games in XBOX live

mahiruha

Hello guys,
does any of you play games in xbox live. for past 2 weeks I have been playing battlefield 1943 and I must say it is really exciting. It is a real fun playing against human opponents.Please share your experiences. If we have enough people here we can also arrange a private match or we can form a team to take on other people.I am also interested in tennis and other war games like call of duty 2 , call of duty modern warefare, Yuvraj Singh Cricket.
Thanks.

Hello guys,
does any of you play games in xbox live. for past 2 weeks I have been playing battlefield 1943 and I must say it is really exciting. It is a real fun playing against human opponents.Please share your experiences. If we have enough people here we can also arrange a private match or we can form a team to take on other people.I am also interested in tennis and other war games like call of duty 2 , call of duty modern warefare, Yuvraj Singh Cricket.
Thanks.

hey bro

i just sold my xbox 360 and never been to online but if i will online on 360 i like to play braid its superb game yaar

you too try it man:cool:

Hello manu,
thanks for the suggestion. Never heard about that game though.
Saw the trailer in youtube it seems it is meant for kids.
thanks.

How do I go about burning xbox games? Is there a software somewhere? My discs are getting scrached up and I want to burn a copy before my brother breaks them and they arnt playable. Whats the best or easiest way? Thanks!

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back