Favourite speakers under INR 20k

I do not think they are available at all Pioneer dealerships. Any special place to source them?

Avenue sound bro. Talk to Ashish & ask him for Group Buy deal as these are gonna be in demand :licklips: thanks to me bringing them for pune meet :cool:

Avenue sound bro. Talk to Ashish & ask him for Group Buy deal as these are gonna be in demand :licklips: thanks to me bringing them for pune meet :cool:

Since you know Ashish well I will let you do the honors. :clapping: Only after you get enough rest. Too bad they come in only one finish , the SBPK51 and 52 series have rave reviews.

Pioneer SP-BS41LR they are far exceed their asking price of 12k.
I personally feel they rock. I'd pick them over a Wharf 9.1 /10.1. Better dynamics and slam. Was good enough to fill a 400 sqft room when we heard them in Pune. It had enough of bass slam. And they were placed well clear of walls - A good 4-5 feet from the rear walls and probably 6 - 8 feet from side walls .
It says a lot about the drivers being used as well as the designer

thanks Raj,
Can you pls post a link, where it is available in $80?

Hmm u should keep an eye on newegg.com... They are the ones who normally discount these... Right now the 21BS are on sale for $50 a pair... Will chk later if the 41BS are on sale too...

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back