fed up of reading posts

stevieboy

i am fed up of reading posts on the forum so guess what am doing? am having them read out to me. :licklips:

now if you can crack this... no it does not involve wenches of any kind, sadly not even suri's rivens. :D

iaudio get set google go!

heliumflight's post on his tweeters received the honour of being read out first to celebrate his return after so much time spent chatting with the tigers in bengal hehe

a new browser reading out the text

i am fed up of reading posts on the forum so guess what am doing? am having them read out to me. :licklips:

now if you can crack this... no it does not involve wenches of any kind, sadly not even suri's rivens. :D

heliumflight's post on his tweeters received the honour of being read out first to celebrate his return after so much time spent chatting with the tigers in bengal hehe

all macs have a "Victoria" - equivalent to india's infamous savita bhabi!!:)

Just had your post read out by Safari. Did not sound good at all though it was precise and correct. Its not even close to the way you read posts mentally

You need a better talking browser than Safari, if thats what you used.

or he does find it wrapped around his neck..it will all start with the innocent question
" Do you want to walk around and get some exercise while i read the thread for myself ?"
"Are you saying I am Fat ?"
"No No all i suggested was...."...... WHAM/CRASH/Toing

Steven, I think you hired your self a geisha girl as secretary who reads it out for you. who also types your posts, while you lay relaxing on easy chair playing guitar with mild grin :D on your face thinking how lucky you are compared to other forum members.

Just had your post read out by Safari. Did not sound good at all though it was precise and correct. Its not even close to the way you read posts mentally

You need a better talking browser than Safari, if thats what you used.

hey raghav didnt know safari did that! can you tell me how?

ok one more hint before i reveal tomorrow. audio engr you are gonna love this reveal well at least i hope you will hehe ;)

i had a word file read out to me. ahh now i know what it feels like to have a secretary. or maybe not... :D

hi raghav,

what i used was superfantabulistically awesome! superb pausing at commas, inflections, voice modulations, emphasis and the whole works. i got spooked! doing spanish was hilarious but for good ole english it was like having someone talking to me!

excellent for reading a product guide out while actually doing what is instructed instead of reading and switching to doing switching to reading instructions switching to doing....

all it takes is two fingers :p

Select the text you want read out.

Then in the "Safari" menu, "Services" sub menu you have a "Speech" option. Just use that. Also you can change the voice but that I do not know how to do offhand.

hey raghav didnt know safari did that! can you tell me how?

ok one more hint before i reveal tomorrow. audio engr you are gonna love this reveal well at least i hope you will hehe ;)

i had a word file read out to me. ahh now i know what it feels like to have a secretary. or maybe not... :D

Whoever / whatever it is, just snap your two fingers for it to start. Snap again to stop. This is sounding more like a "Personal Slave". :lol:

hi raghav,

what i used was superfantabulistically awesome! superb pausing at commas, inflections, voice modulations, emphasis and the whole works. i got spooked! doing spanish was hilarious but for good ole english it was like having someone talking to me!

excellent for reading a product guide out while actually doing what is instructed instead of reading and switching to doing switching to reading instructions switching to doing....

all it takes is two fingers :p

Steven, I think you hired your self a geisha girl as secretary who reads it out for you. who also types your posts, while you lay relaxing on easy chair playing guitar with mild grin :D on your face thinking how lucky you are compared to other forum members.

ah i wish... geisha... riven... sigh... maybe when i retire i'll go live in japan eh hiten? forget the desi mangoes, watermelons etc, there there'll be lots of cherries to pluck ;)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back