Feedback on Cyber Clean - The high tech cleaning compound.

reju

Hi. Last month I tried out the "Cyber Clean". The high tech cleaning compound. Just like they advertise, I must admit that it's an amazing product. Has anyone tried this?

http://www.cyberclean.ch

I cleaned all the HT devices. Sucking out dirt from the smallest of crevices. Which would be otherwise impossible to clean without soap & running water!! Some of the examples I used it for cleaning: LCD TV speakers holes: speaker panel had turned brown due to dust. Now it turned black, the original colour. The top grooves of the LCD TV, the sockets behind, the AVR/ DVD buttons, interconnect terminals, speaker binding posts surroundings. They all become as clean when new. I even cleaned my PC motherboard, graphic card, and all components which look sparkling new. You can find use to clean many other devices like keyboard, telephones, remote controls, laptops etc. etc.

The more dirt it takes, the darker the compound becomes. Original colour is bright yellow and need to dispose it when the colour becomes dark geen. It tends to stick if used much beyond the recommended usage.

Tips: Clean regular/ easy to reach surfaces and excessive dust with cloth (maybe moist)/ vaccum. Use Cyber Clean only for hard to reach points. This to prolong life of Cyber clean as otherwise it will lose it power/ life very soon.

Cons: Very expensive.

They come in 2 packages. 1. Zip lock sachet - 75 gms for Rs. 249 2. Plastic Cup with cap - 140 gms - Rs. 449.00. It is available at "Odyssey" at KStar Mall, Mumbai.

Remark: NO, I do not work for Cyber Clean or have any affiliation with them.:D

Hi Reju,

Seems to be a good one. do you know or would it be possible to know where to source this product in bangalore ? Any info regarding this would be helpful.

It is imported by:

Inspan Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
No.6, Bishop Wallers Aveneue South,
Mylapore, Chennai - 600 004.
Tel: 044-42088250/251
email: [email protected]

You can contact them for details.

do you know or would it be possible to know where to source this product in bangalore ? Any info regarding this would be helpful.

May be try this one too - CyberClean is distributed by Kobian and this is it's distributor in Bangalore

Digital Waves Computer Solutions Pvt Ltd
No.233, 2nd Floor, Above Axis Bank,
Sampige Road,
Malleswaram,
Bangalore - 560003.

Tel: + 91-80-4262 2444
Fax: + 91-80-4127 9746

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back