FLAC or 320 KBPS(MP3)-Online Store

I agree, Saregama's systems are poorly managed. There are several albums that I like and these have several pieces missing and a few albums have pieces that I have never seen in those albums!

But the current prices are a steal at Rs2 per mp3 and Rs10 per WAV. Alas they do not have WAV available for all the albums, only a few.

I totally agree that the prices are ridiculously low, the quality (for studio recordings, not movie soundtrack stuff) is unprocessed studio master tapes (which is a far higher quality than what we get these days from Indian CDs) and the structure and organisation is as bad as a college project.

Ah well...

I totally agree that the prices are ridiculously low, the quality (for studio recordings, not movie soundtrack stuff) is unprocessed studio master tapes (which is a far higher quality than what we get these days from Indian CDs) and the structure and organisation is as bad as a college project.

Ah well...

Studio recordings such as... few examples will help. Also how do you know these are from unprocessed master tapes.

Regards,
Vinay

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back