FLAC or 320 KBPS(MP3)-Online Store

I agree, Saregama's systems are poorly managed. There are several albums that I like and these have several pieces missing and a few albums have pieces that I have never seen in those albums!

But the current prices are a steal at Rs2 per mp3 and Rs10 per WAV. Alas they do not have WAV available for all the albums, only a few.

I totally agree that the prices are ridiculously low, the quality (for studio recordings, not movie soundtrack stuff) is unprocessed studio master tapes (which is a far higher quality than what we get these days from Indian CDs) and the structure and organisation is as bad as a college project.

Ah well...

I totally agree that the prices are ridiculously low, the quality (for studio recordings, not movie soundtrack stuff) is unprocessed studio master tapes (which is a far higher quality than what we get these days from Indian CDs) and the structure and organisation is as bad as a college project.

Ah well...

Studio recordings such as... few examples will help. Also how do you know these are from unprocessed master tapes.

Regards,
Vinay

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back