Flipkart Vinyl purchases and suggestions

I discovered a new site (for me) which has some 26 LP Records (New ones):-
LP RECORDS - ClickTin
Thought some friends will be interested.
I think companies should consider releasing EPs again. Most movies only have 3-4 good songs which can be put in an EP and sold at reasonable rate to increase fan following in the new generation. They will gradually discover old material too then.

Last edited:
I discovered a new site (for me) which has some 26 LP Records (New ones):-
LP RECORDS - ClickTin
Thought some friends will be interested.
I think companies should consider releasing EPs again. Most movies only have 3-4 good songs which can be put in an EP and sold at reasonable rate to increase fan following in the new generation. They will gradually discover old material too then.

Today, I bought one LP on the site. Buying was a breeze. Will report on the condition etc once the LP arrives.

Got my much wanted LP Pakeeza Rang Barang LP from clicktin.in today afternoon. They were really fast in sending and it was in good condition. Great to see an actually mint LP :D
The experience was quite good getting it from the site.

A little off topic..but couldn't help sharing this..

Now this is how you pack a record! Hope someone from Amazon UK is watching this! :indifferent14:

24qlhkw.jpg

2a7wjfr.jpg

epnmsw.jpg

2jfydz7.jpg

2m7fzh3.jpg

Really nice packing definitely. What are the records you bought?
I have got some good packing like this from ebay.com sellers.

Really nice packing definitely. What are the records you bought?
I have got some good packing like this from ebay.com sellers.

Yes some ebay/discogs sellers also pack them well. Online stores can easily lose their reputation if they pack records/cds carelessly (even if they have an amazing collection for sale). I bought this (Oranssi Pazuzu's latest album Valonielu) from a american record label '20 Buck Spin'.

A friend noticed today that clicktin.com has revised its prices. While some LP prices have come up an LP best of Jagjit Singh has drastically come down. Its priced at Rs 12 & with shipping of Rs 50, a new LP can be got for just 62/-.
Ghazal fans can have a look at the site!
Isn't that a great offer.
If you make purchases above 500 shipping is free!

This is the link to the LP:-
http://clicktin.com/lp-records/8910-the-finest-moments-jagjit-singh.html

Last edited:
A friend noticed today that clicktin.com has revised its prices. While some LP prices have come up an LP best of Jagjit Singh has drastically come down. Its priced at Rs 12 & with shipping of Rs 50, a new LP can be got for just 62/-.

It has to be some error for sure. One will not even get the album cover for Rs. 12. The next higher price of the LP sold there is 599/-, hence kind of confirms that its an error.:)

Ghazal fans can have a look at the site!
Isn't that a great offer.
If you make purchases above 500 shipping is free!

This is the link to the LP:-
The Finest Moments - Jagjit Singh - ClickTin

None of the Jagjit singh records have Hoshwalon ko Khabar from Sarfarosh. My favourite. Also the Marasim pressing is good but when it comes to the Parwaaz LP, it is a complete put down

It has to be some error for sure. One will not even get the album cover for Rs. 12. The next higher price of the LP sold there is 599/-, hence kind of confirms that its an error.:)

That's what was my opinion too when I saw it first but It has allowed payment. Now, what we have to see is whether they will honour the transaction as the error is on their part. (They probably wanted to make it 1299!) :)

That's what was my opinion too when I saw it first but It has allowed payment. Now, what we have to see is whether they will honour the transaction as the error is on their part. (They probably wanted to make it 1299!) :)

When I checked in the morning, it was 'out of stock'. So it's you who has bought the entire stock:mad::D

Don't worry, It'll come back in stock. They cancelled my order :lol:

Haha...lets keep an eye on the comeback price. BTW, Rs. 12/- for an LP in 2014 and even our parents and grandparents would have had a spendthrift kind of feeling thinking of the time when they bought LPs for Rs. 30/- to 50/- decades back!:D

Look at what Flipkart sent me few days ago. The width of that box is just about 10". Unbelievable!!

Absolute nuts! You should post on their feedback page. However, they may later ask you to remove negative reviews, but this kind of thing should be put up.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back