Folks from Hyderabad

andy78

Hi Guys,

I know we do have couple of threads wherein folks from Hyderabad discuss. But I thought let's have a dedicated thread wherein people who are in Hyderabad can talk about things etc esp in cases wherein we can't meet personally.

If any mod thing this is not required or permissible you can go ahead and close the thread.

Small Intro on me. I have been born and brought up in Hyderabad and currently residing near Miyapur.

Thanks,
Andy

This is a forum for all music enthusiastics. Any one can opine themselves in any thread. Hence it is not a good idea to have an preferred group to a thread.

Regards

This is a forum for all music enthusiastics. Any one can opine themselves in any thread. Hence it is not a good idea to have an preferred group to a thread.

Regards

Hey, was wondering may be its ok to have a separate thread...since the City meet threads information & communication is pretty Locale oriented...:rolleyes:

Regards
Bro my purpose was to know about the folks who are from Hyderabad and in case I need any help it's better through a common thread. I see lot of guys from Hyderabad but I see only few of them who are active in most of the threads.
Hey, was wondering may be its ok to have a separate thread...since the City meet threads information & communication is pretty Locale oriented...:rolleyes:
Even I felt the same

Back