Forums frequented by Indians

Even I tried once to register in teambhp 2 years back, with an error free intro writeup. They refused entry citing some vague reasons. I said WT* I can live without that forum.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Indiamike.com for travel and passing the time. Used to be foreigners talking about india, but now has many indian members.

Rasikas.org for carnatic music.

No ideawhy t-bhp is SO hard to join... igot in when all one had to do was sign up. Id never make itnow I'm just not keen enough on cars. I'm glad there is no exam here.

Awesome links folks! My Sunday will be busy!! :)

Anything on movies? Torrents? (Sorry, if I'm asking for something illegal here!)

Team BHP follows a elitist 'holier than thou' approach with ultra snobbish culture where they are proud that they do not accept your membership application in first 10 tries.

Even I tried once to register in teambhp 2 years back, with an error free intro writeup. They refused entry citing some vague reasons. I said WT* I can live without that forum.

+1

indiamike.com is a very good forum with knowledgable members though I visit it very very rarely.

The story goes that there was a tourist by the name of mike who started this forum for benefits of foreigners coming to India. So you would find many foreigners here talking and discussing about India. In some ways they seem to be more Indians than some of the Indians themselves!

After about 10 years mike went to explore china but the forum is very active!

can someone provide me a team-bhp invite? everytime their mods reject my request following my justification to join

Team BHP follows a elitist 'holier than thou' approach with ultra snobbish culture where they are proud that they do not accept your membership application in first 10 tries.

Keep hearing such horror stories. I thought I was lucky to get admission in the first go and started posting there in all earnest but realised that the forum is over moderated. I stopped visiting it as a couple of times, some bloke claiming to be a mod PMed me saying that my post was removed as it didn't add value. Wonder what they meant.:rolleyes:

Id never make it now I'm just not keen enough on cars.

Yeah, even I moved on.

I'm still active on t bhp. Many members here arethere too. One has to accept the editorial policy as it is...

Yes mike started idiaMIKE and by the time it got more than a personal thing it was too late to change the name. Several years fights and problems later he gave up. Luckily it was picked up by an usa indian who developed it. I put in 2 yearson the team. Don't underestimate moderating... it is hard work.!

I can feel that on seeing your present condition of your car :p:p

He he he Srini, you are spot on. Actually I was a hardcore biker and moved on to hifi with age.:p The Esteem I own was my first car, purchased way back in 96/97. I've had my share of fun with it but have outgrown it.;)

Today's run of the mill cars remind me of rat race. Nothing stands out, barring may be a Jaguar, Beemer or Audi. Since I cannot afford them at this point of time, I'm not looking.:cool:

I'm still active on t bhp. Many members here arethere too. One has to accept the editorial policy as it is...

Yes mike started idiaMIKE and by the time it got more than a personal thing it was too late to change the name. Several years fights and problems later he gave up. Luckily it was picked up by an usa indian who developed it. I put in 2 yearson the team. Don't underestimate moderating... it is hard work.!

I understand that Thad. As a veteran of this forum and fast approaching veteran status even biologically, I find it unpalatable to be ticked off by someone who probably be half my age.:rolleyes:

Capt'n .... my 4-wheels beats yours by a good 1 year! ... and it does'nt look all that bad either. It is the smaller Suzuki version. :)

Out of curiosity, is this legal to know ?

Who is the owner of HifiVision.com ?
What's his/her name ?
What does he/she do apart from owning Hifivision ?

Just thought I will post my fav daily visited forums here.

(Angling/Fishing) - Indianangler.com (Mostly about Indian waters) and stripersonline.com (US)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back