Forums frequented by Indians

Keep hearing such horror stories. I thought I was lucky to get admission in the first go and started posting there in all earnest but realised that the forum is over moderated. I stopped visiting it as a couple of times, some bloke claiming to be a mod PMed me saying that my post was removed as it didn't add value. Wonder what they meant.:rolleyes:

Yeah, even I moved on.

Cap'n, this post is adding no value either. It has not made Goldmund any affordable or dismantled nuclear warheads...heck! the cat is still coughing up furballs :annoyed: THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED...

Honestly, I wrote Biz School essays that were less stressful than the TBHP 'Statement of Interest'. Got in after 3 attempts...

gearheads.in is another option for all you petrolheads, can give that a shot!

(Not affiliated to them in any way)

Cap'n, this post is adding no value either. It has not made Goldmund any affordable or dismantled nuclear warheads...heck! the cat is still coughing up furballs :annoyed: THIS POST WILL BE REMOVED...

Honestly, I wrote Biz School essays that were less stressful than the TBHP 'Statement of Interest'. Got in after 3 attempts...

gearheads.in is another option for all you petrolheads, can give that a shot!

(Not affiliated to them in any way)

He he he Soulforged, are you aiming to be a mod there by any chance! You will definitely qualify:lol:

The regimentation on that site is more than that I have encountered in the Army.

But you kept trying ...and got in in the end.

I do understand that they want to keep out certain youth/speed/irresponsible people. Cars don't always bring out the best in young guys. Damnit, often they don't bring out the best in me! :cool:

But you kept trying ...and got in in the end.

I do understand that they want to keep out certain youth/speed/irresponsible people. Cars don't always bring out the best in young guys. Damnit, often they don't bring out the best in me! :cool:

oh yeah...I persevered :D Wanted to get in touch with some folx there but then my PM privileges were removed as well...and the posts were heavily moderated...so all I was left with was being a trawler which I anyways was before I joined...so... :rolleyes:

Hey ho... I've had a few posts deleted --- but I know I'm a chatterer, and T-BHP does not always welcome that. I just shrug...

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back