Free 8 DVD's

what a waste! I have watched only one from the lot I got. After that I changed my rented place, and took months to get the setup up and running. Now I do not find time to watch movies :-(

That's an extremely generous offer. Thank you for the same. I'd have to take a rain check on that one. :)

Hi Santosh,

In the next few days i will courier you the following 8 movies based on numbers you have selected.

- Heat
- Midnight Run
- Million Dollar Baby
- Syriana
- The Condemned
- The Detonator
- The Hades Factor
- The Siege

V.

Vinay, did not notice that you made the eligibility as 200 posts:clapping:

Here is my list, I shall PM you my address:
94, 125, 126, 185, 194, 203, 212, 228

Thanks in advance:)

The siege on boat?I saw it in my college days.Bunked & went to theatre.

Last edited:
The sieze on boat?I saw it in my college days.Bunked & went to theatre.

I think you are confusing movies here. 'The Siege' is a movie that has Denzel Washington and Bruce Willis (The Siege (1998/I)). What you are referring to could be 'Under Siege' that stars Steven Segal (Under Siege (1992)).

BTW, 'Siege' and 'Seize' (not Sieze) have completely different meanings.

Cheers

Hello Santosh,

I have courierd the movies today, you should get it in monday or tuesday.

V.

Hi Santosh,

In the next few days i will courier you the following 8 movies based on numbers you have selected.

- Heat
- Midnight Run
- Million Dollar Baby
- Syriana
- The Condemned
- The Detonator
- The Hades Factor
- The Siege

V.

Dear members,

In the next few days i will be adding more dvd's to the list, which i will update in page number 1 of this thread.

In the meantime, there are still some more movies available for free.

V.

Vinay, I am curious about something. A few days ago I managed to get a FullHD TV, and I saw The Transporter that you sent me. The image and audio were simply excellent. Using my Oppo, I upscaled the images to 1080P, and the images were pristine.

I just cannot understand how you could get better images than provided by these originals DVDs unless of course you are stocking Blu-Ray versions. Most of the rips that I have been watching have been leaving a bad taste, and I prefer to watch as many of the original DVDs as possible.

Cheers

The difference of DVD an bluray will be known only you are projecting on a big screen, I doubt whether you will be able to much differentiate( but still can be done once you are used with bluray DVD's) at present on FHD TV.

However I believe transfer on the Hollywood Movies in DVD format are excellent comparing to our desi transfer except few.

Vinay, I am curious about something. A few days ago I managed to get a FullHD TV, and I saw The Transporter that you sent me. The image and audio were simply excellent. Using my Oppo, I upscaled the images to 1080P, and the images were pristine.

I just cannot understand how you could get better images than provided by these originals DVDs unless of course you are stocking Blu-Ray versions. Most of the rips that I have been watching have been leaving a bad taste, and I prefer to watch as many of the original DVDs as possible.

Cheers

Congrates, Which Full HD tv? Transporter 1 is better than 2 (Both aud,vid)

Thanks Spiro. I got an LG (42LH35). This is a standby unit that will be shifted to my bedroom in a couple of months. After a lot of waiting and speaking, I was able to convince my wife to let me get a projector. So in a few months I will be going in for a projector.

Yes, Tranporter is an excellent movie.

Cheers

Thanks Spiro. I got an LG (42LH35). This is a standby unit that will be shifted to my bedroom in a couple of months. After a lot of waiting and speaking, I was able to convince my wife to let me get a projector. So in a few months I will be going in for a projector.

Cheers

Thats gr8,
Watching mov on projector is close to Theatres.

Cheers

Sir,

Good to know that you have got your FHD TV... Will drop in some time with my bluray player for an comparision with your DVD & BD's.

May be a small meeting with 2 or 3 members can be assembled in your house, for an video shootout if you are willing to test their gadgets, Like WDTV / Xtreamer..

Regards

Hi Vinay,

A very generous offer indeed. I had seen the thread sometime back and today stumbled across again. If I am eligible and its not a problem, the following is my selection of 8 serial numbers.

Will PM you my address once you revert. Thanking you once again.

Raghav

Dear Members,

:yahoo:

I am pleased to say that any member who has posts above 200 can avail 8 DVDs for free.

The following serial numbers are only available now. (As on 10th Feb'10)

Vinay.

Once you chose the numbers i will tell you which movies i will courier to you.

If there is any queries then please do let me know.

Vinay

Hello Venkatcr,

Well the DVD i had bought from a routine store having said that i have seen that most of the English movies prints were quite good but i am much happier with the quality of rips which i download in 4gb and above.

V.

Cheers

Hello Raghav,

Please let me have your address and i will courier you the 8 movies in next few days, tomorrow i shall tell you the movies which i will courier to you based on the serial numbers you have selected.

V.

Hi Vinay,

A very generous offer indeed. I had seen the thread sometime back and today stumbled across again. If I am eligible and its not a problem, the following is my selection of 8 serial numbers.

Will PM you my address once you revert. Thanking you once again.

Raghav

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back