Free 8 DVD's

Amazing :clapping:
Let me know when you are giving the DVD player away. Please give me first preference. I have been waiting for that only.:eek:hyeah:

After Venkat, Let me also thank you once again for your unparallelled generosity. Whether its giving away the dvds, perfect shipping on your own expense or the ever willing nature to help with home theatre queries.
Thank you for reaffirming the belief of 'good' in the world we live in.

Let me take this opportunity again, in Thanking You Vinay-ji. This gesture am sure is one of its kind and never happened in any forums anywhere. I can feel, our friends here agreeing to this point. Thanks Vinay-ji :clapping:.

This thread = 5 stars :)

Last edited:
These are the 8 dvd's i will courier to you.

- Second In Command
- Rock On
- Poison Ivy
- Neal 'N' Nikki
- Maqbool
- Kill Bill Vol. 2
- Khosla Ka Ghosla
- Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna

V.

Hello Jaibir,

Congratulations.

As per your request, following are your 8 numbers on basis of post number one of this thread.

I shall give you the movie names in a day or two.

So now finally this offer is coming to an end, only 2 movies are remaining.

V.

Well the world is a small place at times.

I saw your address, i am just 5 buildings away, you can come on any day with free time on hand see a movie at my place and take the dvd's.

V.

Thanks Vinay. Have pm'ed you my address.

I saw your address, i am just 5 buildings away, you can come on any day with free time on hand see a movie at my place and take the dvd's.

V.

Wow! Thanks - really looking forward to it. Will pm you closer to the weekend to fix up the time etc.

After Venkat, Let me also thank you once again for your unparallelled generosity. Whether its giving away the dvds, perfect shipping on your own expense or the ever willing nature to help with home theatre queries.
Thank you for reaffirming the belief of 'good' in the world we live in.

+1 to Venkat's and Titus's thoughts.

Thanks Vinay for your generousity and sharing attitude.

Kneo and Vinay - I have removed your two posts that discuss computer versions of DVDs/BD. These posts mars an otherwise superb thread in terms of rules.

Cheers

The 2 movies for you are

- Speed
- Sirf

Well you are lucky that in my cupboard i discovered the last 3 movies, so you can have them too, the movies are.

- The Punisher
- The Kingdom
- Airport 1975

V.

Hi vinay!
I like the last of these: 35 & 36!

Thanx in advance!

Kneo and Vinay - I have removed your two posts that discuss computer versions of DVDs/BD. These posts mars an otherwise superb thread in terms of rules.

Cheers

Apologies for the same. Will be more careful in the future.

The 2 movies for you are

- Speed
- Sirf

Well you are lucky that in my cupboard i discovered the last 3 movies, so you can have them too, the movies are.

- The Punisher
- The Kingdom
- Airport 1975

V.

yippie!!! Thanx a lot buddy!

Malavi,

On Saturday i have sent you the movies, did you receive them?

V.

The 2 movies for you are

- Speed
- Sirf

- The Punisher
- The Kingdom
- Airport 1975

V.

Hi Vinay, I missed out on your "free 8 DVDs" offer. Please let me know when you get new stock :D

And what about the DVD collection stand? Given away that too? ;)

Malavi,

On Saturday i have sent you the movies, did you receive them?

V.

hi vinay,
i haven't benn in mumbai since monday. been travelling. However, I just saw this thread and called back home.

Yes! The package is there!

So, THANK YOU!!!

Hi All,

With kind permission from Vinay, I am offering the DVD's that he had sent me via this thread to anyone interested in them. The criteria remains the same. Minimum 200 posts on HFV. Needless to say, there will also be an inherent responsibility to maintain these with the same care that Vinay had maintained them. The titles are:

1. American Gangster.
2. Commando.
3. Flight of The Intruder.
4. JFK.
5. 8 MM 2.
6. A Wednesday.
7. Jaanemann.
8. The Aviator.

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back