Free 8 DVD's

These are the 8 dvd's i will courier to you in the next few days.

- The Contractor
- The Day After Tomorrow
- The French Connection
- The Great Escape
- The Green Mile
- The Hunt For Eagle One
- The Insider
- The Island

V.

Vinay-ji, Fantastic movies :clapping:. Very nice of You, Thanks a lot.

These are the 8 dvd's which i will courier to you in next few days.

- 15 Minutes
- A Few Good Men
- Aamir
- Banaras
- Darna Zaroori Hai
- Dhoka
- Freedom Land
- Johny Gaddaar

V.
Thanks a lot Vinay. That's really nice.
BTW, I already have Johny Gaddar and A few good men, so you can give them to someone else.
Regards,

Vinay-ji, Received the Dvd's today:yahoo:. Super fast, Neatly packed, Thanks a lot Sir :clapping:.

Here is a pic (Sorry for the poor quality).

Attachments

• DSC00097.jpg
    DSC00097.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
- Hard Luck
- Laga Rahoo Munna Bhai
- Indpendence Day
- Midnight Express
- The Clearing
- The Anderson Tapes
- The Bucket List
- The Italian Job

Vinay ji,

I have received the DVDs.Nice packing and DVDs are pristine as good as sealed ones.I am overwhelmed on your care.Thanks a lot.

I took the liberty to send you 2 movies Arundathi and Magadheera which are blockbusters in Telugu as a small gift for your gesture, hope you don't mind.
Why these two???These two movies got excellent CGI first of its kind and great story sure you will like them on your system.I hope you will give these movies a privilege to played on your wonderful HT.

Regards
Satya.

Hello Satya,

I am bowled with your gesture, thank you so much.

There are two big problems in digesting your gesture, one i do not know the south language and the other i have dumped my dvd player since several months, so if you have not yet sent to me the dvd then nothing like it.

As and when you are in Mumbai, please do come over to my place and see 2 movies, we can spend the day together.

Thanks.

V.

Vinay ji,

I have received the DVDs.Nice packing and DVDs are pristine as good as sealed ones.I am overwhelmed on your care.Thanks a lot.

I took the liberty to send you 2 movies Arundathi and Magadheera which are blockbusters in Telugu as a small gift for your gesture, hope you don't mind.
Why these two???These two movies got excellent CGI first of its kind and great story sure you will like them on your system.I hope you will give these movies a privilege to played on your wonderful HT.

Regards
Satya.

There are two big problems in digesting your gesture, one i do not know the south language and the other i have dumped my dvd player since several months,

Vinay - both these movies are from folk-lore/fantasy genre and could be followed quite easily with the subtitles. Please get hold of a DVD player and try them, you will not be disappointed. If you have a media player like WDTV etc., you may copy these on to a hard disk and play them. However, BDs of these movies will do justice to your HT.

It is a good idea to watch the 2 movies via media player but i doubt the movies would have subtitles.

Satya, please reply on this.

V.

Vinay - both these movies are from folk-lore/fantasy genre and could be followed quite easily with the subtitles. Please get hold of a DVD player and try them, you will not be disappointed. If you have a media player like WDTV etc., you may copy these on to a hard disk and play them.

Well Vinay, I am amazed!

Usually I don't open FREE offer mails. You know the spammers, right. But since this was from Vinay. Well... I opened the mail but didn't quite follow what the deal was like. It wasn't clear to me until I started browsing the forum (old habits die hard) :eek:hyeah:

Well Vinay, all I can say is that I am amazed. I always knew about your passion for movies, but, but, to this extent? One has to say you are in insane :eek:hyeah: Well, I am a bigger fan of your passion now (as if I wasn't big enough a fan earlier) :)

I wish I could receive your gift. But unfortunately I am abroad with my family, so cannot receive any couriers. Thanks for the generous offer, it just goes on to show your passion for the hobby.

Hello Ranjeetrain,

I am very pleased to read your writing, thank you so much.

I think you should avail the free DVD offer based on page number one of this thread, please consider to select the numbers right now as the offer is likely to close very soon, once you return from your trip, i will courier the movies to you.

I know in the earlier years you were among the leading members, who used to help us so much based on your knowledge, i think you should start again in helping the fellow members even if that means only one post a day. Though i am seeing you are already active since morning with your posts, this is real good.

V.

Hello Ranjeetrain,

I once again thank you for the writing via private message, and that too a detailed one. For some of your respective points i am bringing it in the open over here as this may help others too. If you will object to this then i shall delete this post right away.

Well we are all well grown up, even with me the addiction on this forum was taking it's toll, i wanted to give up but then i realized how about a discipline to log in daily for not more then 30/45 minutes, initially to do this was difficult but now i am seeing the benefits of this discipline, so you also consider on these lines, or with some of your better ways to deal with this addiction.

About being prone to debates, i have also had my share on this problem, so i have learnt the hard way to keep a low profile etc when such a situation arises, the art to handle this matter can be learnt from members like unleash, santhosh, venkatcr and so many others as they have near about not got into ugly situations etc. In-fact looking back i have realized that i also did go wrong at times where it enveloped into a ugly debate but now i am much careful.

I do have a lot of passion for home theatre and movies but then your knowledge is so much in several aspects of audio and video. I am lucky that i have been an inspiration to so many members about the theatre making, in 2008 when i had put the photo's of my theatre, during those days there i think there was no one who was talking on the forum about a dedicated theatre/entertainment room, and see today there are so many of them, and the number is increasing.

I think siddarth never did the coverage of my theatre or did i miss it? If you come across the link then do let me know.

About writing different parts in form of blog about my theatre, that is a great idea but i do not know how to go about it, so please see how you can consider to help me on this as that way even other members can follow this idea.

V.

Well Vinay, I am amazed!

Well Vinay, all I can say is that I am amazed. I always knew about your passion for movies, but, but, to this extent? One has to say you are in insane :eek:hyeah: Well, I am a bigger fan of your passion now (as if I wasn't big enough a fan earlier) :) Thanks for the generous offer, it just goes on to show your passion for the hobby.

Agree Completely with You. Not only do we get to select the movies , but also neatly packed and couriered (Free of Cost), which reaches Us in 24 hours, Now beat that. Even things we purchase online takes minimum of 3-4 days. Vinay-ji, I must say, Am simply amazed. A big big big Thanks :):).

Last edited:
It is a good idea to watch the 2 movies via media player but i doubt the movies would have subtitles.

Satya, please reply on this.

V.

Yes They got Subtitles that's one reason why I preferred to send it to you.You will get these by Tuesday.

Thanks
Satya.

Vinay is a wonderful host. If you get an opportunity to go to Mumbai, please make it a point to see his home theater and watch a movie.

cheers

Hi Vinay,
Received the courier today, it was neatly packed and it was really an amazing experience to receive something like this. Thanks a lot for the DVD's and do let me know if I can be of any help in future.
Thanks and Regards,

Just noticed that I've crossed 200 posts on the forum!

Vinay, any movies left? If yes, could you send me the first eight serial numbers still available?

Many thanks,
Jaibir

Hello Jaibir,

Congratulations.

As per your request, following are your 8 numbers on basis of post number one of this thread.

I shall give you the movie names in a day or two.

So now finally this offer is coming to an end, only 2 movies are remaining.

V.

Just noticed that I've crossed 200 posts on the forum!

Vinay, any movies left? If yes, could you send me the first eight serial numbers still available?

Many thanks,
Jaibir

Vinay, on behalf of all members, I must thank you for your generosity and the consistency with which you saw this through.

Great going, Vinay.

Cheers

After Venkat, Let me also thank you once again for your unparallelled generosity. Whether its giving away the dvds, perfect shipping on your own expense or the ever willing nature to help with home theatre queries.
Thank you for reaffirming the belief of 'good' in the world we live in.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back