General question out of curiosity - Who discovered that SK12FRX can be used for Hifi ?

Has anybody tried 200 W version of SK-12 FRX, that is the DX12-F200 or DZ12-F200?

I have two pieces of DX12 F200 they perform just as good as Sk12Frx.
But i never fed them the power they can take. All I have is a basic AVR.

Vas value is not mentioned on its specs i guess.

Got the website of Fatialpro. Please let me know how you are thinking about procuring them.

Got the website of Fatialpro. Please let me know how you are thinking about procuring them.
I already purchased FaitalPro HF100 from a supplier. I have them with me.
But he doesn't have horns in stock. I tried in Hyderabad local market, but couldn't find the shape and size.
I will try further, If I cant get them ... I have to try Diy or 3D printing etc ....

I already purchased FaitalPro HF100 from a supplier. I have them with me.
But he doesn't have horns in stock. I tried in Hyderabad local market, but couldn't find the shape and size.
I will try further, If I cant get them ... I have to try Diy or 3D printing etc ....
Well, pass me the supplier information and its price (if you can).
Try Ahuja horns, they sell them separately.

( updating my old threads just in case they help new comers)
Sk12frx is very good for the price. That being said, my suggestion is, don't settle with Ahuja. Explore other stuff !!!

There is a relation between driver size, and the frequencies it can play without cone breakups. That's one of the reasons for two way or three way designs. When the requirement is to enjoy vast varaity of music, many FRs may not do justice.

Coming to sk12frx, I paired with a few class d amps and lm3886 class ab. Over a period of time, we may realise fine details in highs are missing. I liked it's midrange for "certain types of music" better than some bookshelfs though. Worth trying because it's very cheap, but keep trying other drivers and other speakers.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back