Generic Retro reflective ALR screen

Thank you for reviewing this, ordered one from AliExpress bcoz my projector is now 5 years old, so need some gain. Right now projecting on wall.

The projector is cieling mounted and we sit right under it in a sofa cum bed. Sometimes we sit, sometimes we lie down and watch. Will this effect? I brought selange brand and right now in transit. Will be fixing it with frame.

Thank you for reviewing this, ordered one from AliExpress bcoz my projector is now 5 years old, so need some gain. Right now projecting on wall.

The projector is cieling mounted and we sit right under it in a sofa cum bed. Sometimes we sit, sometimes we lie down and watch. Will this effect? I brought selange brand and right now in transit. Will be fixing it with frame.
Hi Prem,
Pls share your experience with the screen.
Thanks

Viewing angle is very less, you need to also position the screen and projector in straight line. If all this lines up, very good gain.

Viewing angle is very less, you need to also position the screen and projector in straight line. If all this lines up, very good gain.
Thanks that’s what I experienced. The lens and eye level have to be at the same level.

Thanks that’s what I experienced. The lens and eye level have to be at the same level.
Its useless for ceiling mounted projectors then. And even for upright projectors, having projector lens at eye level height would be an awkward placement.

Its useless for ceiling mounted projectors then. And even for upright projectors, having projector lens at eye level height would be an awkward placement.
True, it doesn't have to be exact eye level but near about. But once you have the alignment right, its quite wonderful to see a bright picture with all lights on. I will try and post an image with projection on a white wall vs reflective screen.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back