Gerry_the_Merry

Gerry_the_Merry

Hi everyone. Have been a frequent visitor to the forum, but not as much of a contributor. Have a Linn Sondek LP12 and that comes with its own interconnects. Am looking for good speaker cables (new / used, though one must be cautious about used, as in India typically, humidity will get to them sooner or later, i understand). Would love any advise on how one goes about researching cables - which sites / who the best manufacturers are / what types - any advise welcome.

Welcome linnie :) the classified section had good entry level cables and some higher priced ones from chord. Sourced from dealer and sold by hifivision at a discount with dealer honoring warranty etc

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bienvenido!

LP12 is like the Rolls of TTs...what are the other equipments in your chain?

There were some very good cables up for grabs in the for sale section...keep an eye there for some good deals...See if you can get something from Tara Labs, MIT or Blue Jean...I don't have much experience with ultra hi-end but these are the best I've heard...

I use LP12 on AD 20 option board plugged into Accuphase e450, and for digital Squeezebox playing music form iMac into DAC-30 option board of Accuphase. All through Thiel CS2.4. Amp speakers recently bought from forum members and doing very well. Whole thing (including TT except speakers) takes only 2 slots on a small music rack.

Back