Girlie pics = distraction!

There is also one lingerie ad by timesofindia that am worried about while browing at work.

Gobble\Srini: This is not about Google being smart, I have browsed for audio and automobile parts but I swear I never browsed for lingerie ever :D.

Mods: surely there must be a way to control what Ads get displayed.

I'm surprised that lingerie ads are getting such a bad rap on this forum :D . Somewhere in this world these must be a lingerie forum where members are grumbling about hifi products ads!
Maybe google thinks you have a hot chick with you since you have an automobile.

I would suggest installing adblock in your browser ( safari/firefox/chrome...) and bid farewell to all ads :yahoo:

I'm surprised that lingerie ads are getting such a bad rap on this forum :D . Somewhere in this world these must be a lingerie forum where members are grumbling about hifi products ads!
Maybe google thinks you have a hot chick with you since you have an automobile.

I would suggest installing adblock in your browser ( safari/firefox/chrome...) and bid farewell to all ads :yahoo:

LOL:clapping:

My employer uses only IE and that to an outdated version. We are not allowed to install other browsers/softwares on our own unfortunately.

Dunno ...... its not showing up since I reported ...
Pics ... ads of course, women in under-garments, lingerie, bikini stuff etc etc. in the Sponsor section, both on the left and right of the web-page.

I just realized , this happens when you are not logged in.
Me too here, just saw the same on my other gaming PC( not logged into hifi) ads from Indiatimes(lingerie) , jabong ( shoes) , Samsung ad, Adchoices(google).
but yes, lingerie ads are one per each page you navigate ( including one which says Sponsored Links from indiatimes shopping for women lingerie.

Sponsored links!:cool:

There is also one lingerie ad by timesofindia that am worried about while browing at work.

Gobble\Srini: This is not about Google being smart, I have browsed for audio and automobile parts but I swear I never browsed for lingerie ever :D.

Mods: surely there must be a way to control what Ads get displayed.

Yes, there is a way to block the ads at the adsense account by blocking the categories such as online dating, xxx, etc.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back