Give Away - Philips AS 9640 Power House System

mbhangui

I am relocating to Pune and discarding my stuff. I want to giveaway my Philips AS 9640 System. It has inbuilt 5 band equalizer, 2 tape decks, Digital Tuner. My wife has already discarded the speaker :sad: to the local rag picker. The system is in working condition.

Also I have a Casio MA 120 Keyboard in working condition. If you have kids, it can be used to learn the basics of piano. This is also available as a give away (free).

I also have a lot of computer junk (scanner with parallel port, plenty of sound cards (not audiophile grade), mpeg cards, network card, tv tuner card, etc). If they are of any use to anyone, they also can be taken away free.

The items have to be picked up from my home in Velachery, Chennai. I will give way on a first come first served basis.

Mods, There should be a section only for give aways. If this is not the right section, please move my thread.

this is a nice gesture. :clapping:

i wud suggest u also explore if any of the charitable learning instts. intended for the under-privileged are able to make use of the non-audiophile stuff.

this is a nice gesture. :clapping:

i wud suggest u also explore if any of the charitable learning instts. intended for the under-privileged are able to make use of the non-audiophile stuff.

Thought about it, but then I thought to give lot of other stuff to my maid servant who has served faithfully for so many years.

May be i will pick the keyboard alone...:) Will add some funds for charity while doing with mine for sure..

Since my present one( third keyboard) which is used by my kid is already not functioning properly and moreover not interested in buying new one till she grown

Casio MA-120 keyboard reserved for a forum member.

Available is Philips AS 9640 Powerhouse

May be i will pick the keyboard alone...:) Will add some funds for charity while doing with mine for sure..

Since my present one( third keyboard) which is used by my kid is already not functioning properly and moreover not interested in buying new one till she grown

I have sent you my mobile number in a pm. I am at home today and tomm. On weekdays, I will be available in the evenings.

If key board still available, let me know.
Sent you PM.

Keyboard has been reserved for a Forum Member. The powerhouse is still there. It is in working condition, the tuner, tape deck and amp inputs all work.

@mbhangui wonderful gesture.We appreciate.

Please i request the fellow members to honor the charity gesture of the OP and ask for stuff only if you need it and cannot afford to buy one or wish to donate to someone near who who really really needs this.Don't grope on this only because it is freely available.

Cheers and hope this spirit is alive.

I am relocating to Pune and discarding my stuff. I want to giveaway my Philips AS 9640 System. It has inbuilt 5 band equalizer, 2 tape decks, Digital Tuner. My wife has already discarded the speaker :sad: to the local rag picker. The system is in working condition.

Also I have a Casio MA 120 Keyboard in working condition. If you have kids, it can be used to learn the basics of piano. This is also available as a give away (free).

I also have a lot of computer junk (scanner with parallel port, plenty of sound cards (not audiophile grade), mpeg cards, network card, tv tuner card, etc). If they are of any use to anyone, they also can be taken away free.

The items have to be picked up from my home in Velachery, Chennai. I will give way on a first come first served basis.

Mods, There should be a section only for give aways. If this is not the right section, please move my thread.

very nice gesture buddy and welcome to Pune, you will love it like me :)

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back