Giving away a few things

raj

I have some old and used equipment that I want to give away. Here is the list:

- Pioneer DV578A DVD universal player. I bought this in the US so it is 110V unit. It was working fine when I played last.
- Magnavox VCR. 110V. NTSC only.
- Canon MP 730 printer/fax/scanner/copier. This has automatic doc feeder. The last time I used, the printer head some problem. Should be able to fix. The scanner and fax are working fine. 110V.
- Infinity center channel speaker. The grill is slightly torn but the drivers are fine.
If anyone is interested in picking it up from my place in Bangalore, please send me a pm. All of them are free of course.
Mods: I could not find the give away thread that was running earlier (after a few searches). If you want to merge this with that thread, please do so.
Yes, they are all free. But if you feel you should pay for it, you can donate (an amount of your choice) to hi-fi vision.

Last edited:
I can take the "Pioneer DV578A DVD universal player" if you are ok with it.
PM your contact details.
Thanks

why giving away free btw ?

These are quite old and I am interested in someone using it rather than dumping it in a landfill. So, why not? If those picking these stuff feel that they are worth something to them they can donate to HFV.

I am impressed with the reason for ur why letting it go ,few ppls do it ,ur one of them mate.....

The guy who asked for the printer has not responded for my messages.:( If anyone else is interested and if you can pick it up by next weekend, please let me know. After next weekend it is going to the landfill. Thanks.

The center channel speaker is still available. If anyone is available, please send me a pm with the latest date by which you will pick it up.
Thx

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back