Gods of Guitar in Vh1

vadiraj

Hi All,

VH1 is airing Gods of Guitar during whole of May month. I caught up with Eric Clapton's live concert last week. it was just amazing..
Coming weeks will feature Jimi Hendrix, Mark Knopler, Led zepplin and mnay more..do tune in..

thnx
vadiraj

It was simply superb... and I am searching for that video..I am awaiting the repeat telecast of the same and thinking if I can record the same..:)

just incase if someone has the same video, I wish I can borrow a copy..

thnx
vadiraj

The Clapton concert was the "Live in Hyde Park" DVD available quite easily at music stores like Rhythm House, Planet M, etc.

It is highly recommended even if you are not much of a Clapton fan. It has (thankfully) a LPCM stereo soundtrack as well that is brilliantly recorded and really shows off your setup.

I will be eager to watch the Led Zeppelin concert. I am surprised they did not do Peter Frampton, Jose Feliciano, etc. Only very mainstream artists have been chosen.

Watch tomorrow at 11.00 am.. There will be repeat telecast again on Sunday afternoon and many repeat telecasts on week days..

thnx
vadiraj

Hi,
I saw the pink Floyd one yesterday,David gilmore and rogerwaters.though it was very good count enjoy as the quality was not that great (have only cable connection) but still...

Did anyone watch ???

Regards.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back