Goldfinch Acoustics Zircon 8 Full range Speakers - Cube Audio FC8 Driver

Dear Members

Goldfinch Acoustics takes pride in launching Zircon 8 Speakers.

Zircon 8 uses Cube Audio's FC8 Full range drivers. This model is equivalent to Cube Audio Bliss C. By using the FC8 Driver from Cube Audio and building the speaker here in our state-of-the-art facility to the same high standards as Cube Audio we are able to offer the speakers at fraction of the price. Zircon 8 is the entry to our full range speaker but the performance of these speakers far exceeds the expectations at this price point. One has to listen to it to believe it.

Watch this space for Pictures and Videos shortly.

For more information send us an email at [email protected] or call us at 9900059087.

Cheers

A fellow forum member and me auditioned the Zircon 8 full range speakers (using Cube Audio's FC8 driver) which were only recently assembled. The amplification was Manley Stingray II and the source was Tidal via TerraDak, which was brought in by another forum member. I have been intrigued by Cube Audio ever since I read their reviews on 6moons and videos on YouTube from AVshowreports, with reviewers claiming that the higher end model from Cube Audio (Nenuphar) is one of the best they've heard over the last 20 years of reviewing.

My observations:
- Studio quality detail
- Fantastic highs without brightness (note that the components still needed burn in), very good midrange which stood out
- The big surprise was the low end which was really good (considering its a single driver, full range speaker), I can only imagine it will be better in their higher models viz. Neo and 10 inch drivers
- Excellent soundstage with speakers vanishing from the room

Looks like a VFM product which one should seriously look at if in the market for good speakers. All the above was with the components still needing burn-in and the room having zero acoustic treatment or carpeting. This was in the living room of a home. Goldfinch is setting up a demo room, not sure when that will be ready, but you will get a good idea by visiting now (if you're in Bangalore).

A fellow forum member and me auditioned the Zircon 8 full range speakers (using Cube Audio's FC8 driver) which were only recently assembled. The amplification was Manley Stingray II and the source was Tidal via TerraDak, which was brought in by another forum member. I have been intrigued by Cube Audio ever since I read their reviews on 6moons and videos on YouTube from AVshowreports, with reviewers claiming that the higher end model from Cube Audio (Nenuphar) is one of the best they've heard over the last 20 years of reviewing.

My observations:
- Studio quality detail
- Fantastic highs without brightness (note that the components still needed burn in), very good midrange which stood out
- The big surprise was the low end which was really good (considering its a single driver, full range speaker), I can only imagine it will be better in their higher models viz. Neo and 10 inch drivers
- Excellent soundstage with speakers vanishing from the room

Looks like a VFM product which one should seriously look at if in the market for good speakers. All the above was with the components still needing burn-in and the room having zero acoustic treatment or carpeting. This was in the living room of a home. Goldfinch is setting up a demo room, not sure when that will be ready, but you will get a good idea by visiting now (if you're in Bangalore).
Thank you for your impression. Much appreciated.

Seems promising sound based on what I heard on YouTube samples of the existing bigger speaker model. Coherent, smooth and immersive - a definite consideration for acoustic listeners upgrading from budget speakers. Hope the 8 incher is priced accordingly - closer to Rs 2 lacs would be tantalising. And is also versatile with respect to amplification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back