Good deal on SAMSUNG HW-A67E/XL 510 W 5.1 Channel Soundbar

yogesh498

Samsung, Sony etc show their MRP, and their websites are not meant for actual selling. Mostly because online marketplaces sell at "normal" or discounted pricing. You may even get a bit cheap if you haggle at Croma or Vijai Sales etc.

Hi,

just now found the good deal of samsung t670 equivalent model from samsung on filpkart. there is a sale going on with another 1500 off with bank discount. So 24,990 price comes to 23,490. On samsung, amazon & reliance website its selling for 30k+.

check here - https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-hw...m1=COF_111&affExtParam2=ENKR20210724A71564856

hope anyone finds it useful?
It seems like a A670 model but can't find this model anywhere even on Samsung offical website however there is a support page available with download manuals. Can you confirm it what's the exact Soundbars it is? I'm looking to buy this one as it meets all my needs and won't cause any cable messup.

It seems like a A670 model but can't find this model anywhere even on Samsung offical website however there is a support page available with download manuals. Can you confirm it what's the exact Soundbars it is? I'm looking to buy this one as it meets all my needs and won't cause any cable messup.

This is whats available in the support page.

If you see another ad

Clearly it is mentioned official 1 year warranty with logo and all...

my take is that the warranty provided for Samsung maybe domestic from the seller...please check...you can always email samsung with the link to verify before purchase.

All the best

This is whats available in the support page.

If you see another ad

Clearly it is mentioned official 1 year warranty with logo and all...

my take is that the warranty provided for Samsung maybe domestic from the seller...please check...you can always email samsung with the link to verify before purchase.

All the best
Samsung support is too stupid they don't know anything about soundbar any other way to verify that it's a legit product and all the specs mentioned are right.

Samsung support is too stupid they don't know anything about soundbar any other way to verify that it's a legit product and all the specs mentioned are right.

Suggest then to explore other brands and options within your budget

Its a same model like T670/A670 just a model difference for online selling like some laptops do!

Because of different model number shop sellers can confuse people with different product. :p

Its a same model like T670/A670 just a model difference for online selling like some laptops do!

Because of different model number shop sellers can confuse people with different product. :p
It meets all my needs and has DTS X which is a huge thing for this price. Have you bought it?

Hi,

just now found the good deal of samsung t670 equivalent model from samsung on filpkart. there is a sale going on with another 1500 off with bank discount. So 24,990 price comes to 23,490. On samsung, amazon & reliance website its selling for 30k+.

check here - https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-hw...m1=COF_111&affExtParam2=ENKR20210724A71564856

I also noticed this, but looks like they are different models..

SAMSUNG HW-A67E/XL is 510W and HW-T670/XL is 460W.

Samsung A67E and A670 are almost identical..could be same models. but samsung site doesn't have much of details about A67E other than support information.

Hi,

Hi,

This is again available on Flipkart sale, seems legit but I have trust issues since we don't have any information from Samsung.

Flipkart description claims to have DTS, and it is perfect for my needs.

Want to check if anyone bought this ? Is it authentic?

Hi,

This is again available on Flipkart sale, seems legit but I have trust issues since we don't have any information from Samsung.

Flipkart description claims to have DTS, and it is perfect for my needs.

Want to check if anyone bought this ? Is it authentic?
same problem here, have been looking to buy T670 model but its out of stock in most online store. however A67E seems to be same model as A670 in terms of specs. Tried to check with samsung support, they don't have any idea about it!! not even understanding the models..
And, this particular model A67E only available in Flipkart....

Its original samsung product ..Samsung People replied over their chat support

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-12-09-01-58-840_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-12-09-01-58-840_com.whatsapp.jpg
    849.1 KB · Views: 41
Capture.PNG

So I received the product yesterday and I really think it's the same as Samsung HT-A670
I've the following reasons to believe so:
  1. The MRP mentioned in the product is same as A670(Rs. 47990)
  2. The specifications match.
  3. The model number is almost identical.
    In 2021, Samsung released three A-series soundbars globally: A450, A550 and A650. In India they add 2 rear speakers(swa-8000s) to the A650 and renamed it as A670, which is exactly like A67E
Hence, I would say it's better to go for HT-A67E from flipkart and save about 7-10k. My assumption is HT-A67E is cheaper because it's available only online(flipkart specifically).

I got it for 23k(including bank discount)

If anyone has different information then kindly correct me.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back