Good deal on SAMSUNG HW-A67E/XL 510 W 5.1 Channel Soundbar

How is the bass and clarity??
It has decent bass. If you compare to sony in the same price range, sony has better bass but it doesn't have wireless rear speakers. Also sony haven't updated their speaker lineup in quite some time, where as Samsung does it every year. Also, you won't get DTS virtual x in this price range.

It has decent bass. If you compare to sony in the same price range, sony has better bass but it doesn't have wireless rear speakers. Also sony haven't updated their speaker lineup in quite some time, where as Samsung does it every year. Also, you won't get DTS virtual x in this price range.
Is it better than q60t ??

Yesterday I went to reliance digital to verify the quality of q60t and t670 ..I feel that q60t quality is way superior than 670.. Build quality also great in q60t
That's little weird. Agreed that Q60T is a higher model, but how can a 3.1 system sound better than 5.1?

Yesterday I went to reliance digital to verify the quality of q60t and t670 ..I feel that q60t quality is way superior than 670.. Build quality also great in q60t
Also, T670 shouldn't be confused with A670. They're from different years and have different specs.

except, 460w vs 510w, they are identical in specs...
this might be an understatement. The RMS watt output affects the overall performance of any speaker(and not just loudness).
This is like comparing 2 sports car and saying "except the top speed, the cars are identical "

View attachment 61019

So I received the product yesterday and I really think it's the same as Samsung HT-A670
I've the following reasons to believe so:
  1. The MRP mentioned in the product is same as A670(Rs. 47990)
  2. The specifications match.
  3. The model number is almost identical.
    In 2021, Samsung released three A-series soundbars globally: A450, A550 and A650. In India they add 2 rear speakers(swa-8000s) to the A650 and renamed it as A670, which is exactly like A67E
Hence, I would say it's better to go for HT-A67E from flipkart and save about 7-10k. My assumption is HT-A67E is cheaper because it's available only online(flipkart specifically).

I got it for 23k(including bank discount)

If anyone has different information then kindly correct me.
Further updates and user review..... Does rear speakers required power input? Are they connect wirelessly?

I also ordered this soundbar HW-A67E from Flipkart. The sound is decent enough and the only thing I noticed is the rear speakers do not work in standard sound mode(simply no sound) while they work in all other sound modes - Game, bass boost, surround, adaptive and DTS virtual x.

Basically I am able to adjust base and treble only in the standard mode so wanting to use standard mode with rear wireless speakers.

Can someone please confirm this behaviour - are the rear speakers disabled by default while in standard sound mode for this model(A67E)? Or this works in T670/A670 and happening only for A67E from Flipkart?

What about sound clarity compared with Sony and Samsung

I got mine delivered today.Purchased during the bigbillion day for 21500
These are my opinions after using for some hours.

Subwoofer is really powerful.
Rear speakers are useless . Sounding very bad like cheap speakers.but i think you can easily replace that with better satellite purchased separately and connect to the receiver.

Rear speaker volume is very low.its level can be increased using settings.

I noticed one major drawback.. all the rear left and rear right punch are not reproduced through sub...
Voice clarity is good .but in default settings bass overpowering the vocals. Need some manual tweaks.

Dts x is just a sound field setting ..it kind of enhance rear speaker volume and overall treble to reproduce little more immersive experience.

Since its a single bar, left right and center channel isolation is difficult to distinguish.

Previously i had a chance to listen to sony bdv e3200 which is 1000watt discrete speaker system.. sound quality of this is no upto that.
But for the price at this point its a good purchase

I got mine delivered today.Purchased during the bigbillion day for 21500
These are my opinions after using for some hours.

Subwoofer is really powerful.
Rear speakers are useless . Sounding very bad like cheap speakers.but i think you can easily replace that with better satellite purchased separately and connect to the receiver.

Rear speaker volume is very low.its level can be increased using settings.

I noticed one major drawback.. all the rear left and rear right punch are not reproduced through sub...
Voice clarity is good .but in default settings bass overpowering the vocals. Need some manual tweaks.

Dts x is just a sound field setting ..it kind of enhance rear speaker volume and overall treble to reproduce little more immersive experience.

Since its a single bar, left right and center channel isolation is difficult to distinguish.

Previously i had a chance to listen to sony bdv e3200 which is 1000watt discrete speaker system.. sound quality of this is no upto that.
But for the price at this point its a good purchase
Rear speakers are just for surround effect, will majorly perform on 5.1 input or similar surround content.

Rear speakers are just for surround effect, will majorly perform on 5.1 input or similar surround content.
yes but rear speakers are just 1watt speaker or something which kind if sounding like mobile speakers.. as i mentioned earlier the bass along with the rear speaker is not reproduced through sub but through speakers itself in this soundbar.anyone els noted this issue ?

yes but rear speakers are just 1watt speaker or something which kind if sounding like mobile speakers.. as i mentioned earlier the bass along with the rear speaker is not reproduced through sub but through speakers jtsel

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back