Good Dealers in Bengaluru or Online?

Join HiFiMART Telegram Channel for offers & deals

sumitkpandit

Now when I have kind of some idea about what to get, I want to start hunting. I went to Modern World Kalyan Nagar yesterday and was underwhelmed by limited stock they had.

Where can I find good products at competitive prices in Bengaluru? People say negotiating with local dealers gets them the best price mostly but I felt Modern World tried to pitch far lower quality products for the budget than we expected to get here.

Denon AVR-X550BT + Mission MX-3 + Mission MX-C1 + Mission MX-1 + Mission MS200 = INR 1,20,000
Denon AVR-X550BT + Mission M-Cube = 65,000
Denon AVR-X250BT + Mission M-Cube = 60,000

What do you think about above pricing?

I am also open for online dealers with good reputation and fair pricing.

sumitkpandit

Just to clarify, I am not looking for only Denon and Mission combinations. I have actually curated list of products from Denon, Yamaha, Marantz, Pioneer, Klipsch, Polk Audio, Q-Acoustics, Taga Harmony and BIC America may be Indiq Audio also I should audition. So please suggest me dealers or even online site where I can find good deals.

sumitkpandit

Looks like it does not deal with Yamaha and Polk. Many other products are out of stock. But I think this will be the case everywhere. And prices, people say that they are getting Denon AVR-X1600H for INR 56,000 and on hifimart it is listed at INR 67,400 :(

Last edited:

Sandesh

Looks like it does not deal with Yamaha and Polk. Many other products are out of stock. But I think this will be the case everywhere. And prices, people say that they are getting Denon AVR-X1600H for INR 56,000 and on hifimart it is listed at INR 67,400 :(
I gave you a contact, its a phone call away....