Good Tablet around 7K ?

mention not! and there is support for OTG-storage for HDDs & pen-drives, though natively or after rooting, i need to confirm that.

Yes my friend confirmed that he was able to use a 8gb pendrive with data using a OTG cable. Andriod 4.4.2 version does not natively support external HDD but you need to use an app called "Nexus media importer" and get either a paid or a free lite version and you are good to go.

Try Micromax they have tablets in that range. if you are planning for a hike in price check out some online stores be sure to get something with better offer online.

^ are micromax products worth recommending considering their pathetic service??? took 2 months to repair my dumbphone :-O

Better stick to nexus 7. Even Samsung takes time to give android updates.
Google already gave 4.4 and also a bug fix patch above that.
When will micromax give updates.
When nexus 7 is available at such low prices it is not worth at all to think about micromax , let alone samsung.

Better stick to nexus 7. Even Samsung takes time to give android updates.
Google already gave 4.4 and also a bug fix patch above that.
When will micromax give updates.
When nexus 7 is available at such low prices it is not worth at all to think about micromax , let alone samsung.
i second dat :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back