Good Tablet around 7K ?

Many people including me will be heartbroken :mad: with today's listing price of the Nexus 7 @ 7999 and 10% cash back on American Express CC. So straight away 1k cut on the list price. I think they are over stocked with the old model of Nexus 7 and I am thinking they might reduce further to get rid of the existing stock.

good!
but i don't think it was the last day, as the page reads that it will last till the stocks last.
Now offer changed.It was Rs.8999 ar price with 10% discount on SBI card.
This offer got over and now new offer with price Rs.7999 and additional 10% on American express card valid still 13th Dec.
Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet 16 GB (Actual Formatted Capacity will be Less) Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

32GB also less-
http://www.flipkart.com/google-nexus-7-2012-tablet/p/itmdpae4vgehs9hm

Last edited:
Now offer changed.It was Rs.8999 ar price with 10% discount on SBI card.
This offer got over and now new offer with price Rs.7999 and additional 10% on American express card valid still 13th Dec.
Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet 16 GB (Actual Formatted Capacity will be Less) Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

32GB also less-
Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet 32 GB (Actual Formatted Capacity will be Less) Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

means you got it for the earlier price, ie, 8999/- + 10% cashback. missed by a day or two i guess (if you have an AMEX card, that is); otherwise, almost no price-difference. :)

Last edited:
means you got it for the earlier price, ie, 8999/- + 10% cashback. missed by a day or two i guess (if you have an AMEX card, that is); otherwise, almost no price-difference. :)
Yes.Final price around Rs.8100 (10% of 9000 around 900).
And today Price is 8K.With additional discount with American Express card,around 7K.I think thats lowest price valid till 13thDec.

I too received my Nexus 7 yesterday. Paid 8999 on flip kart.
Very nice device. Only issue is it does not have builtin dlna support in its media player. Had to download one from Google play.
This is strange as it is updated to 4.4 kitkat android OS.

Hey I too have an idea of getting this. I never got a chance to demo it anywhere else. So I would like to know few details. How is the sound quality ? If DLNA is used, will it stream a 1080p Mkv or mp4 to a TV?

Hey I too have an idea of getting this. I never got a chance to demo it anywhere else. So I would like to know few details. How is the sound quality ? If DLNA is used, will it stream a 1080p Mkv or mp4 to a TV?

Sound is good. Decent. I am not sure about the built in player. We can always get a good player on Google play store.
Regarding dlna, the connection is quite stable when compared to my galaxy note 2. Was streaming video continuously to my tv.
I am yet to find an issue with this tab.
Excellent.

Waiting for further price drop. I am sure the way the price is dropping and the kind of stocks they have this would go down to 6k change by Christmas as they are clearing inventory.

Waiting for further price drop. I am sure the way the price is dropping and the kind of stocks they have this would go down to 6k change by Christmas as they are clearing inventory.

Well, what if the stocks get exhausted at 8K listed price? May be today. Or tomorrow? How can we be so sure?;)

I bought for 9k and I don't regret because its an amazing VFM at that price too.
I have no problems encountered yet. So far so good.

I ordered one yesterday with Amex card. The offer is a cash back offer and not a discount offer. As per the terms and conditions the cash back will be credited by 14th feb 2014.

This will mainly be used by my wife. Hope this proves to be a good decision.

Regards, Amit

What do check in this tab?Someone said that wifi
has sometime issues.Just want to gift Uncle without trouble.

What do check in this tab?Someone said that wifi
has sometime issues.Just want to gift Uncle without trouble.

since this is meant to be a gift, i feel that upon delivery, the device should be subject to some judicious checking. following are what you can subject it to:

- wifi working or not; whether consistent reception of wifi-signals across the range and floor or not.

- the 3.5 mm jack working or not

- charger and the charger cable; device charging properly or not (also, check charging when the tab's OFF); any undue heating while charging or when using the tab (esp. in games).

- external checks like the inspection of the glass/screen, of the back, of the physical buttons, the USB port.

- whether the screen is flickering in low-brightness or auto-brightness or not.

- bluetooth pairing/connectivity

- video-playback

- any dead pixels

- any lag in typing

moreover, this link could also prove helpful.

Thanks.I will check when it reaches to me.I only con is that there is no expandable memory spot.Cant see in specification.

Last edited:
Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back