good turntable?

bluegrass

hi! all!

need some suggestions on zeroing on a good turntable...limited budget @10K.
need to know where i can audition them at mumbai.

regds

I think for 10k, the best deal for you is to get a used one that can be easily modded later. If you want new, you can only get the entry model from Denon for 10k - DP- 29F (Profx - Advanced Audio Solutions). And I haven't heard any good reviews for that. The reviews say that its a "toy".

Thanks,
John.

guys ! thanks to all ..sorry a bit late in my revert ..was out on a biz tour..

btw was doing a bit of reading on this topic ...seems a semi automatic TT option is the best one from usability ...though a manual TT as per various feedback seems t b th best TT wrt performance and output quality(assuming u hv the best of the TT components + cartridge etc fitted..) as they r more sturdier...

so what r the best options (brands) in the semi auto(last read there are only a few left...) & manual TT's....

:::hemantwaghe, pls do let me know ur options
:::john,...correct! ...it is a toy! took an audition , not great ...my father had a HMV 1010, that sounded better anytime ;-)

how is this ,Marantz TT5005 Turntable featured on this website with a huge discount ...at just 12K , seems to be a steal...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back