Valve Tube Amps & Speakers

Pankaj Sardana

Hi I'm looking to buy Valve Amp and a pair of speakers , and a turntable as well. any Suggestion where , which and if I can get used that's ok as well.

U need pre & power combination ?? Or integrated tube amplifier?? U need Chinese brand ?? Or US brand?? Your budget ???
Hi I'm looking to buy Valve Amp and a pair of speakers , and a turntable as well. any Suggestion where , which and if I can get used that's ok as well.

Thats too vague in my opinion. You need to research and maybe shortlist a few components. Members here can then help you finalize.

MaSh

Thats too vague in my opinion. You need to research and maybe shortlist a few components. Members here can then help you finalize.

MaSh
I'm interested in cadence speakers as I had heard them but they are no longer in production. I also like cayin audio, ddeckware , quad,jadis . Speakers I'm liking the heritage series of Klipsch, JBL & Warfdale.
Any suggestions and leads, would be appreciated. Used in good condition can also be considered. Im in Punjab .
whats your budget ?

Do you already have LPs ?
I'm interested in cadence speakers as I had heard them but they are no longer in production. I also like cayin audio, ddeckware , quad,jadis . Speakers I'm liking the heritage series of Klipsch, JBL & Warfdale.
Any suggestions and leads, would be appreciated. Used in good condition can also be considered. Im in Punjab .

Last edited by a moderator:
Cadence does not manufacture these speakers anymore due to the problem with the panels.
They are also not able to provide service anymore for the panels.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back